Parking during visit at Arizona

I know this is petty, but through all my college visits, 18 in all, I have never pay for parking. Don’t know why, but it just grinds me University of Arizona wants $8 for parking.

I’m thinking I’ll take in Tucson and forget about the visit. Reminds me of Auburn where you don’t have guarantee housing freshman year and won’t get any football tickets until junior year. So much for the idea of education and non-profit. Some of these University is big business. I’m all about capitalism, but don’t hide behind something your not

Living off campus is not a problem at Auburn - lots of nice off campus apts that Tiger transit picks up/drops off and security shuttle does after hours.

Freshman may not get full season pkg but might get the 3 or 5 pack not to mention there will be single student seats for sale at any given game. There is so much tailgating going on around the stadium you may end up selling your tickets anyway and settling in with some tailgaters and their big screen tv, chandelier, food and drinks!

It really is a lovely place - sorry you aren’t going to visit.