Penn State Class of 2027 Official Thread

I doubt they do it on weekends, but I don’t know for sure.

No…not everyone got that same message with the TO off…it’s good news for you I would think!
We are still waiting for that TO button to go away haha

1 Like

Hi…I applied ea and undecided to penn state…do I really have to wait to hear until dec 24? Is there anything to look for to know I am getting an application decision.?

Thanks

University park campus…

Penn State EA decisions seem to be rolling basis. My son applied 10/31 and had his acceptance on or before 11/11 when happened to check the portal.

Could I possibly have to wait longer because I applied undecided or does that not make a difference?

I don’t think so I believe some undecided have been admitted and lots of us who did name a major who haven’t heard

That’s hard to tell. You said EA, that means before Nov1st and you are still waiting. I think it’s very random, so you may hear soon from them. It’s rolling in no particular order, but most are strong stats students based on previous posts in this topic.

So they don’t have like a certain order they go in? Sorry for all the questions…I’m all new to this.

There could be some order, but certainly not known to us here. I suggest when you have a chance start reading postings in this topic from the top down. You may be able to see the pattern.

Thanks

Is anyone else receiving a 500 Internal server error today. There was maintenance done over the weekend, not sure if the portal is back up yet.

3 Likes

I logged on a few hours ago and it was fine…but now I am getting the same error message.

1 Like

Yes, same error. I was able to login over the weekend.

1 Like

I’m getting that same error message today now!

1 Like

I am also getting the error message. I was able to log in this morning with no problem but now there is an error message.

1 Like

same

1 Like

I am getting the same error

1 Like

check now, error message gone and acceptance notification is there!

6 Likes

Mine is working now too, but there is still no decision.

1 Like