Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
%
83 1 25 67</p>

<p>very expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
distinctively expressed judging personality</p>

<p>Haha, IV, I swear you defend my gender more than I do. </p>

<p>Anyways, good idea to keep track, insubvert. It's always interesting to see how many people test as INTJ when that type is estimated to be comprised of only 1-2% of the population. But see, INTJs are the analytical people, so they're the most likely to take such tests -- thus partially accounting for the overrepresentation. :]</p>

<p>LOL @ all you introverts. Ahahah.</p>

<p>And yes, mine is...fairly unique, I guess. I don't think many people on here fit my type anyways.</p>

<p>Here goes: ESTP.
%
78 1 12 78</p>

<p>I don't think this is entirely accurate for myself, but it isn't that bad or way off or anything like that. It's decently there...</p>

<p>
[quote]
There are lots of Promoters, maybe ten or so percent of the population, and life is never dull around them. In a word, they are men and women of action. When a Promoter is present, things begin to happen: the lights come on, the music plays, the games begin. Clever and full of fun, Promoters live with a theatrical flourish which makes even the most routine events seem exciting. Not that they waste much time on routine events. In work and in play, Promoters demand new activities and new challenges. Bold and daring at heart, and ever-optimistic that things will go their way, Promoters will take tremendous risks to get what they want, and seem exhilarated by walking close to the edge of disaster. Because of this, they make the very best trouble-spot administrators and negotiators, and they can be outstanding entrepreneurs, able to swing deals and kick-start enterprises in a way no other type can.</p>

<p>Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely sophisticated in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet.</p>

<p>Charming, confident, and popular, Promoters delight their friends and investors with their endless supply of stories and jokes. At the same time, these smooth operators are usually something of a mystery to others. While they live in the moment and lend excitement - and unpredictability - to all their relationships, they rarely let anyone get really close to them. They have a low tolerance for authority and commitment, and are likely to leave situations where they are expected to toe the mark, or where they must play second fiddle. Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people.</p>

<p>Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway, John F. Kennedy, Donald Trump, Madonna, George C. Patton, Evita Peron, Winston Churchill, Grace Slick, and Teddy Roosevelt are examples of the Promoter Artisan temperament.

[/quote]

Epic.</p>

<p>
[quote]
LOL @ all you introverts. Ahahah.</p>

<p>And yes, mine is...fairly unique, I guess. I don't think many people on here fit my type anyways.</p>

<p>Here goes: ESTP.
%
78 1 12 78</p>

<p>I don't think this is entirely accurate for myself, but it isn't that bad or way off or anything like that. It's decently there...</p>

<p>Quote:
There are lots of Promoters, maybe ten or so percent of the population, and life is never dull around them. In a word, they are men and women of action. When a Promoter is present, things begin to happen: the lights come on, the music plays, the games begin. Clever and full of fun, Promoters live with a theatrical flourish which makes even the most routine events seem exciting. Not that they waste much time on routine events. In work and in play, Promoters demand new activities and new challenges. Bold and daring at heart, and ever-optimistic that things will go their way, Promoters will take tremendous risks to get what they want, and seem exhilarated by walking close to the edge of disaster. Because of this, they make the very best trouble-spot administrators and negotiators, and they can be outstanding entrepreneurs, able to swing deals and kick-start enterprises in a way no other type can.</p>

<p>Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely sophisticated in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet.</p>

<p>Charming, confident, and popular, Promoters delight their friends and investors with their endless supply of stories and jokes. At the same time, these smooth operators are usually something of a mystery to others. While they live in the moment and lend excitement - and unpredictability - to all their relationships, they rarely let anyone get really close to them. They have a low tolerance for authority and commitment, and are likely to leave situations where they are expected to toe the mark, or where they must play second fiddle. Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people.</p>

<p>Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway, John F. Kennedy, Donald Trump, Madonna, George C. Patton, Evita Peron, Winston Churchill, Grace Slick, and Teddy Roosevelt are examples of the Promoter Artisan temperament.
Epic.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Low tier</p>

<p>
[quote]

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.</p>

<p>Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.</p>

<p>Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.</p>

<p>At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.</p>

<p>Princess Diana, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow", and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>God tier</p>

<p>Oh, you want to save the world and be Mother Teresa. Isn't that touching...but epic fail. ;)</p>

<p>ENFP/ ENTP split. pretty good</p>

<p>ESTJ
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %<br>
56 12 62 100 </p>

<p>You are:
moderately expressed extravert</p>

<p>slightly expressed sensing personality</p>

<p>distinctively expressed thinking personality</p>

<p>very expressed judging personality</p>

<p>ENTJ, i took this like a week ago.</p>

<p>ENTJ</p>

<p>Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging</p>

<p>LOL, my thinking score is wayyy up there. <em>stares down on people</em> Muahahahahaha.
Hannibal Lecter and Professor Mortiary ftw.
Btw, it manifests my personality as the "Mastermind", but I think it's more like the "Architect" instead. Masterminds are more adventurous.</p>

<p>I didn't take the internet test, but I remember my results from the paper version. It didn't give percentages; rather, it just totaled a score for each of the eight letters, so that is all I can provide.</p>

<p>ISTJ</p>

<p>I was 29, vs. 0 for E.
S was 14, vs. 12 for N.
T was 27, vs. 0 for F.
J was 23, vs. 5 for P.</p>

<p>Its not terribly accurate, I think, but I'm too lazy to retake it. Also, I know how to cheat it now, so any retakes won't be indicative of what I really am.</p>

<p>Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
100 62 25 33</p>

<p>You are:</p>

<pre><code>* very expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
</code></pre>

<p>ISTP.</p>

<pre><code>* slightly expressed introvert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality
</code></pre>

<p>ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging</p>

<p>1 12 62 33</p>

<p>Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
67 75 25 44</p>

<pre><code>* distinctively expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality
</code></pre>

<p>Not a big surprise there.</p>

<p>I think I'm the only one with this so far, but I couldn't really decide on my answers lol.. esp. since I consider myself an introvert</p>

<p>Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
11 12 25 22</p>

<p>Qualitative analysis of your type formula</p>

<pre><code>* slightly expressed extravert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality
</code></pre>

<p>EDIT: after reading the description, i'm not really this unless i feel comfortable with the people i'm interacting with</p>

<p>ESTJ
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
78 1 12 56</p>

<p>You are:
very expressed extravert
slightly expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality</p>

<p>I've taken this several times in the past, and I always come out INTJ.</p>

<p>Your Type is
ENFJ