67 88 100 33
You are:
distinctively expressed introvert</p>

<p>very expressed intuitive personality</p>

<p>very expressed thinking personality</p>

<p>moderately expressed judging personality</p>

<p>and no one's posted the Mastermind description yet, so:

[quote]
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.</p>

<p>Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.</p>

<p>Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.</p>

<p>

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Yes another INFJ!!! Go 12love!</p>

<p>When I took this before, I was an INFP. It said my most probable career was "caption writer".</p>

<p>As in, I'm not good enough to write the articles, but those little blurbs under the pictures? All me. </p>

<p>(WTH??)</p>

<p>I always get INFP or INFJ, but I am more of an INFJ based off of reading more in depth information about the two.</p>

<p>Sometimes I get INTJ, but this time I got ENTJ. Who knows. I'm usually strongly intuitive and either really extroverted or really introverted depending on when I take the test, haha. I think there's a word for that...?</p>

<p>INTP, as always</p>

<p>INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44 62 1 33</p>

<h1>moderately expressed introvert</h1>

<h1>distinctively expressed intuitive personality</h1>

<h1>slightly expressed thinking personality</h1>

<h1>moderately expressed judging personality</h1>

<p>ENTJ</p>

<p>yayyaaya!/bump</p>

<p>I remember a good friend of mine had the same personality from the same test as me. Rather than taking another 100 question quiz I will go look that up…</p>

<p>Yep, INTJ.</p>

<p>Why so many INTJ’s. I’ve heard it was rare. Guess not.</p>

<p>I took it once and got ISTJ. the only thing at 50 was the S. the rest was 75+</p>

<p>These things are ********. I do not personally believe in personality theories due to them being so skeptical and seemingly innacurate. Have you ever heard of the Barnum Effect? Well, I think its fully applicable in this case. What a load of crock.</p>

<p>INTJ… same result for every single one I’ve taken (reliable as well as randomly-from-the-Internet). So I’m assuming it’s pretty accurate :P</p>

<p>Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %<br>
11 12 50 44 </p>

<p>You are:
slightly expressed extravert</p>

<p>slightly expressed intuitive personality</p>

<p>moderately expressed feeling personality</p>

<p>moderately expressed perceiving personality</p>

<p>And apparently Oprah is one too.</p>

<p>Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
56 88 1 33</p>

<p>You are:</p>

<p>moderately expressed introvert</p>

<p>very expressed intuitive personality</p>

<p>slightly expressed thinking personality</p>

<p>moderately expressed judging personality</p>

<p>Famous People:
Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, Woodrow Wilson, Thomas Jefferson, Ayn Rand, and Sir Isaac Newton</p>

<p>Every time I’ve taken this I end up with INTP.</p>

<p>I got ENFP. Is that bad?</p>

<p>INTJ. Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging.</p>

<p>I think i’ve done this before and I got something completely different.</p>

<p>Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
44 25 25 78</p>

<p>You are:</p>

<pre><code>* moderately expressed extravert

• moderately expressed intuitive personality