Pitt Honors Discussion and Results 2022, Class of 2026

Honors students get to register earlier for their classes, correct? That’s definitely helpful with over enrollment.

Anybody have any news on when a decision might be made? I know they say officially on or before March 1st. Thoughts on whether it would be today or tomorrow?

2 people from the regular Pitt thread said they were at admmitted student day, and they said March 1 for Pitt Honors and later in week for Chancellor’s invite. 60 this year for the invite. 12-15 Chancellor’s awarded.

4 Likes

out of curiosity, has anyone checked their portal. I’m not at ALL familiar with how Pitt does things as this is my first applying there (I do have a D20 but she didn’t apply to Pitt) but every single thing D22 has gotten, was posted in her document center 1-2 days prior to us getting an email about it… maybe honor letters are there already? I know a long shot. we don’t have one, but maybe she just didn’t get in! wondering if anyone else checked ;)!

I checked! Nothing there but her original acceptances to Pitt and Law GAP. I was thinking like you!

well, I’m glad you don’t have one ;)! Once I would have thought for sure mine would get in! but these crazy decisions this year has me really, really worried. we had some bad ‘college’ news this weekend and really, really could use some good ones! morale is down here, and we are usually pretty happy, easy-going about this whole process :(.

1 Like

Im sorry shes down. I cant wait to hear where it all comes together for her. I hope it’s P-I-T-T!

1 Like

Also checked, Also nothing new

1 Like

Check the portal, results are out.

3 Likes

Thanks! Just checked and we found an Honors College invite!

7 Likes

Thanks Elaine! D22 waitlisted, but all is well !

3 Likes

Congrats, @spidermom03 !

2 Likes

I just received an acceptance! I’m ecstatic.
1510, 4.88, in-state, essay definitely was important. Congrats to everyone else!

5 Likes

Son accepted too

3 Likes

S22 waitlisted for Honors…nice letter though. boy oh boy - what an admission cycle. congrats to those accepted!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Daughter accepted for honors , OOS , psychology ,4.5WGPA and 1520 SAT

3 Likes

Daughter accepted to honors, neuroscience major, oos Illinois. Good luck everyone!!

5 Likes

D22 got in!! So proud! OOS New York, neuroscience

4 Likes

D22 accepted to honors! OOS, Neuroscience, also accepted into Marching Band. She is very excited!

5 Likes

She is in :)!!

5 Likes