PSA: The UC Application deadline has been pushed back to December 1, 11:59 PM PST

“Freshman Applicants: If you started your application prior to 11:59 p.m. PST, November 30, you will have until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 1 to complete the submission of your application for fall 2017 admissions.”
-UC Application

The UCs are giving us another day to procrastinate on our Apps. I do not know whether the CSUs are doing the same.

So essentially, EST students have until about 3am December 2nd to submit applications right?

@jruesmith7 Yeah, but honestly, not a good idea. The UCs get tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of apps, and a lot of those are last minute, so I recommend not.

I agree^

Not sure the source, but everyone submit tonight!

https://admissions.universityofcalifornia.edu/applicant/login.htm

Yeah, but once you log in it says the other message that the application is due December 1st?

UC app deadline is delayed to December 1st, confirmed live by UC Merced admissions advisors. The delay is intended as a courtesy. :slight_smile:

Basically they know that everyone waits til the last minute and that the site crashes, so they give them another day to do it. Which kinda doesn’t make sense, because if it crashes today, then it will definitely crash tomorrow.

escotodanny62, this means we can edit our personal insight questions as well tomorrow?

@Willingness As long as you haven’t submitted yet, yes. You can still edit your responses tomorrow.

I do not believe it is the same case for the cal states.

Does anyone know if this applies to transfer students coming from community college?