PSU nursing

Can anyone tell me what kind of stats you need to get into Penn State University-Main campus for nursing? I know it is more competitive than other majors - just wandering what kind of stats I need?
Thank you.

In general, Penn State admissions are very numbers driven. My daughter was admitted a couple years ago with a composite ACT of 28.

At least as of a couple years ago, most Penn State nursing students spent a year at the Milton Hershey Medical Center. That could viewed as a major plus - to work and live next to a major hospital. Or, it could be a big negative if you miss your non-nursing friends and activities in State College.

If you go to the Penn State part of this website (under alphabetical list of colleges), and look up previous years of discussions, you can find where students listed their stats and whether they were admitted. Only a small percentage are listed as nursing majors, but you should find some.

Also, take a look at how much Penn State increases the expenses for nursing in the last 2 years. That is not uncommon among nursing programs, but you need to budget for it, particularly since Penn State is not know for its financial aid.