Psychology major? Q.Q

<p>So, I was wondering… what was the UC that has the STRONGEST psychology department? I constantly hear good things about UCD’s and UCI’s psychology undergraduate programs, but I could never get any definitive answer on that. Um…so, can anyone help bring clarity to the situation?</p>

<p>Much thanks.</p>

<p>bumpsssssssss</p>

<p>UCSD has a strong neuroscience program</p>

<p>UCI isn't that great I thought? I might be wrong. UCSD has good psych / congnitive and UCB does too I think.</p>

<p>pretty sure ucb does</p>

<p>UC Davis is a world-class research university. The Psychology Department contains five major "areas": Developmental, Social-Personality, Psychobiology, Perception-Cognition, and Quantitative Boundaries between the areas are fluid and students are encouraged to take seminars in all five.</p>

<p>Yeah Xen0, go to SD.</p>

<p>I should also add that UCD has a Neurobiology, Physiology & behavior major in the College of Biological Sciences.</p>

<p>If you look at grad school rankings, UCI is very high, so same profs, UG should be good.</p>

<p>I also applied as a Psychology major. I have been accepted to UCR (Psychology/Law and Society ), UCSD (Psychology), UCSB (Pre-Psychology)
And I'm waiting to hear from UCI (Psychology and Social Behavior), and Cal (Psychology).....so my question is...which is the best for grad school (I am considering law) and which has the best Undergraduate program for psych???</p>