Purdue Engineering Admissions GPA

Hi,
I am a sophmore and currently have a 90% GPA (my school does it out of 100, what is this out of 4.0?). I am interested in going to Purdue for electrical engineering. Is my GPA lower than what is expected (it is unweighted)? What SAT scores should I have to have a good chance of attending Purdue.
Thanks!!

Your GPA for Purdue engineering seems fine, they will also be looking at what type of courses you took (AP Calc, AP Sciences?) and your test scores of course. A girl from my high school was recently accepted into their electric engineering with a 25 ACT.

You would have a 3.7 UW GPA. I know someone who got in with a 3.65 Weighted and 1070 SAT score right into electrical engineering. I recommend you to stop worrying because you are doing really well!

The scores are always going up. My advice, take the most difficult curriculum you can and call admissions for guidance. They love hearing from students who already know their passion. There are websites to figure out your GPA based on a 100 scale, 4.0 scale and a 5.0 as an example. Best thing to do is contact the school and get on the right track. Make sure your math, English and science classes are all in line with what they are looking for. Every high school is different so they will tailor their answer to you. Most of all enjoy HS…it goes by too fast believe me!