Purdue Polytechnic Degree

OK - so then if Penn State is off the table - you have Purdue?

If you want to major in CS or something else and start at the right time, there’s lots of colleges you can still get into - such as Alabama or to stay close WVU.

You can have both - a great school and starting in Fall…and there’s many more.

Its not necessarily of the table. I do like Purdue better but I just do not know what would be better.

You’re contradicting yourself.

If you like Purdue better - and you can see yourself in the academic program they placed you in - then great or you can transfer to another.

If you want to be in a different major and an internal transfer is hard, don’t.

There are other like schools - you can still apply - hence i mentioned them.

Ultimately, if you have a strong leaning toward a specific major - for example, you wanted CS but Purdue offered you Polytechnic, then apply to a different school - I mentioned two of many - where you can have your cake and eat it too.

Otherwise- you have to decide. If you want CS, for example, then you don’t want Purdue. If you want what they offered, then it’s great.

Only you can decide.

PS - a summer start is not necessarily bad. You pick up some credits and get to me like students in a smaller environment which may be easier than meeting them in the fall when zillions are there.

Good luck.

It can be Boiler Up or We are Penn State…but there’s still others out there and time to apply.

Study what you want - not what a school pigeon holes you into…that’s important!!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.