purdue still not received my sat scores??

<p>Okay, so I sent my october sat scores for purdue EA. I got the bill for acknowledgement in my email. Just yesterday I saw that the university which I applied for EA says that they are yet to receive my sat scores. When I logged in into my CB account, it says that it has 0 recipients but when I go to the MySAT page, it says that 'We have sent the scores for the following universities' and states my universities. As the decision comes on Dec 13, what should I do? Did CB really did not send the scores? I have sent a mail to purdue stating that I have already sent my oct sat scores. Please help anyone!!!
(The scores came out on oct 24 and the scores were sent on oct 25)
**</p>

<p>Bump please reply! Very anxious here.</p>

<p>I think Purdue has received your scores, but its staffs are too busy now to update your records online. Of course you must write emails to remind them. As for CB, don’t worry, mine also shows 0 receipts, but every college I sent my scores to has received them because I can see them indicate the scores in my portals. Just check your portals. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thanks for replying!</p>

<p>Sanjay, assume nothing and call the Purdue admissions office as soon as you can! Good luck!</p>

<p>There may be a problem in associating your score with your application. You should call Purdue. As it is so close to the EA announcement, it may be too late to solve any problem.</p>