Rate me for UCLA, UCSD, UCSB, UCB

10-11 ONLY****

GPA (W) : 4.20 (UC), 4.56 (HS), if an A in math this semester of Junior Year, 4.24 (UC), 4.60 (HS)
GPA (UW): 3.92 (UC), 3.93 (HS), if an A in math this semester of Junior year, 3.96 (UC), 3.97 (HS)
UPWARDS TRENDS: One honors course freshman year (bio), 2 AP’s (Euro/Env science) and Honors physiology sophomore year, Junior year: 2 AP’s (Chemistry and U.S. History) two honors: Precalc and English).
ACT: 30 (could go up)
EC: Class President for Junior Year, student council member next year (web design), community service for 45 hours (in the summer I may do 50-100 alone at a hospital), President of my own Club, student american heart assocation. 3 years of Water Polo an Swim, going to do 4 in senior year.
ESSAY: I’m going to write about what I went through Junior Year in being president. I have a pretty good story, (made 3,800 dollars for prom compared to the $250 dollars before), and helping make the class equal for people who werent represented.
SIDENOTE: I dont know why my High school GPA is higher than UC? I used the rogerhub calculator for my UC gpa. Thank you for looking!!!

Regarding SIDENOTE: Many HS’s give extra grade points for Honors classes that are not UC approved such as Honors Biology so your HS GPA can be higher than your UC GPA.

You have a competitive GPA, some good leadership and are within range with your ACT. For UCLA/UCB and even UCSD, bumping up your ACT to a 32+ will help your chances.

What is your intended major? UC’s are very GPA focused so you stand a good chance at all the UC’s listed but much will depend upon your intended major and how your essays and EC’s are received.

Make sure you add UCSC and/or UCR to your list as solid Safety/Match schools and best of luck.

I really dont know what major I want to pursue, my mom and dad want me to do pre-med but I cant handle hospitals. Being class president really gave me the love for helping people/doing hard work, but it really stressed me out. I am undecided as a major.