Rate me for UCLA, UCB, UCSD, UCD, UCSB

10-11 ONLY****

GPA (W) : 4.22 (Calculated with Rogerhub UC GPA calculator)

GPA (UW): 3.87 (Calculated with Rogerhub UC GPA calculator)

UPWARDS TRENDS: One honors course freshman year (bio), 2 AP’s (Euro/Env science) and Honors physiology sophomore year, Junior year: 2 AP’s (Chemistry and U.S. History) two honors: Precalc and English).

ACT: 30 (could go up)

EC: Class President for Junior Year, student council member next year (web design), community service for 45 hours, President of my own Club, student american heart association. 3 years of Water Polo an Swim, going to do 4 in senior year.

ESSAY: I’m going to write about what I went through Junior Year in being president. I have a pretty good story, (made 3,800 dollars for prom compared to the $250 dollars before), and helping make the class equal for people who werent represented.

SIDENOTE: I took the hardest classes I could, and switched from honors chemistry to AP chemistry in the second semester. Probably not the smartest idea, but I wanted to challenge myself as it was 2 periods of AP Chemistry. I have an A up until the end of semster, and bombed the final… so I might write about that. I did the best I could and put myself through a hell of a year, so I know some good stuff to write for my essays.

Intended major?

UCD and UCSB look like Match schools depending upon major. UCSD a Match-High Match.

UCLA/UCB are always tough admits so consider them Reach schools. Make sure you have 1-2 safety schools on your list.

UC’s only recognize the Pre-Calc as honors not the rest of your Honors courses.

https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist/#/list/search/institution

As long as your counselor marks the most rigorous schedule, you should be fine.

UCLA really looks at apps holistically. I think your grades are good enough, but they want to see that you’ll contribute to the campus non-academically as well. I would want to focus on the latter part of what you want to write about in your essay.

Either Law or Something in Biology.