RD 2023 Colorado College

@craZZprocess & @TenderFoot my daughter did the Fall Away program in 2017 (she’s a CC sophomore now) and it was an amazing experience!

Accepted for Winter Start after being deferred EA (I was already set on taking a gap year or gap semester so pretty convenient for me)

ACT 33, SAT II Spanish 720 and Literature 730, no point in sharing gpa w/o context but pretty low compared to a lot of other admits, decent but not insane courseload/number of APs for my high school, good ECs/leadership positions, strong essays (especially the ones specific to CC), interviewed with an alum and thought it went pretty well

Thank you! Did your daughter have a hard time making new friends once she was on campus second semester?

@kgartner714 do you think the area in San Jose, Costa Rica where they stayed was safe?

@kgartner714 That’s wonderful!!! Our girl is so excited for admitted student’s day. She hopes to meet other students who have been admitted to that program.

@craZZprocess It sounds like they get to start second semester with their Fall Away family - and then they can also connect with other spring start students, who are also new to campus. Let me know if your daughter would like to connect with mine. Feel free to email me: mom2arms at gmail

Denied. supplements were poor. stats were pretty good