Reject Train Going Full Speed

Agree with @BKSquared! You are not defined by tonight’s outcome. You are smart, witty and have enough perserverence anf fortitude to thrive wherever you land.

@Happy4u Thanks. I may be smart, witty, and have perseverance, but it looks like all I’m missing is a small loan of a million dollars.

^Apparently you need to add a keen sense of humor, which IMHO will take you a very long way on its own merit.

I’m biting my nails and there are still a couple of Ivy days left for our turn.
Good luck @HKimPOSSIBLE

Just blasting to ABBA Hits at the moment.
(Specifically, “The Winner Takes it All”; kind of my favorite song)

Hope your train finds a station today HKim

Now if we could just pipe “Take A Chance On Me” into a few admissions offices…

“I Have a Dream” works well for today I think.

@books4life Thanks
@aquapt Haha hopefully.

https://www.princeton.edu/news/2019/03/28/princeton-pleased-offer-admission-1895-students-class-2023
“26 percent from lower income backgrounds” - no words of no-income backgrounds. Breathes in heavily

@Otterma They’re all cycling through.

Please tell me you didn’t mention ABBA on your applications? If so DACA was not the issue.

We are pulling for you!!!

@Nocreativity1 Told Princeton one of my favorite songs is “Thank you For the Music” for how important being involved in music for me. Twas a short take question in the Common App.

Edit: For my Stanford short take, I did a subtle diss on music many of my peers listen to…" poop diddy scoop, scoop diddy whoop" - probably was a bad decision on my part idk.

Who doesn’t like ABBA?

@pittsburghscribe my admissions officers :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright you caught me I secretly listen to “Dancing Queen” but I digress.

And don’t second guess your decisions. You were honest and true to yourself. It will work out!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you. I am so hoping for good news for you tonight.

Thanks, everyone!

Oh my god, I feel like I’m going to get a heart attack - 15 minutes.

Breathe HKim, just breathe. Thinking of you, sending good vibes.