RSI 2021 - Applicants Thread

were you accepted?

Can somebody copy paste or dm me their acceptance OR rejection email (with name redacted, ofc)?

Acceptance email would be preferable if any accepted applicants are willing to DM it to me. Thank you so much!

Thank you!. Any advice for RSI would be helpful ? Like what needs to stand out ?

Alternate from PA

Hi everyone. I’ve been accepted! (I’m from CT) I can’t PM right now, but if anyone is on AoPS, we can form a group chat there.

I can’t wait to meet everyone.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m accepted from CT! I’m pretty curious - what’s the news?

1 Like

Awesome! What’s your AOPS? I’ll tell you privately

My AoPS is FIFITHECAT

PM sent!

1 Like

I still haven’t received any decision yet… guess international students take longer?

I’m on the east coast too! Can’t wait to meet yall

1 Like

Did anyone from Ohio get admitted?

If you end up making a group chat, can you please let me know if anyone from Ohio made it into RSI? I’m really curious as to what the distribution of the 52 people looks like.

Hey! I got accepted and I’m from Ohio. Are you also from Ohio?

1 Like

congrats!!! would you mind sharing your stats to help future applicants? <33

to accepted applicants, if you want to… could you guys share your stats to help some anxious future applicants (and international applicants like myself who havent gotten their results yet)?

Hi everyone! I was accepted from PA. Good luck to everyone who hasn’t heard back yet! I’m a new poster, so could someone dm me? Is there a gc? Also how does everyone feel about the virtual/do people prefer in person?

2 Likes

good to see some PA representation! Hopefully I’ll be able to be with you in RSI once alternates are notified in May

I was also accepted! I’m new here, could someone PM me if a group chat is being made? Also, did anyone receive a reply after sending their acceptance email?

2 Likes