SAT Test Score Reports - UC Colleges

Hey guys! I recently turned in my SAT Test Score Reports for all the UC schools today. I paid the rush delivery today and it said it would be delivered to them within 2 days. UC Irvine said they need my score report by January 6th, which is 2 days from now. However the other UC campuses never gave me a due date. What should I do? I’m panicking that my admissions could be revoked all because I didn’t turn in an official score report.

Do not panic @KuyaStiel . It’s out of your control. January 6th is a Friday. The admin committees will not be meeting over the weekend. If they scheduled their work for next week, your application will be reviewed with the rest.

Thank you! Do you know when they start reviewing the freshman applications? Also do you know when the other UC campuses require the scores by? And did I do the right thing by doing the rush delivery?

@KuyaStiel The great news is that once one UC receives your scores, so do the rest. Rush-delivery was a great move. Now relax and wait… wherever you choose to attend next fall will be a place where you will work hard and learn a lot :slight_smile: