Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

Mmmmm….guess the messenger matters more than the message.

2 Likes

I was woken up this morning at 7 am by a call from my 90 year old father. who lives in an assisted living facility. He wanted to know what time and day of the week it was. Guess he thought my name was Alexa?

You mission used to be admirable, but something changed - fundamentally. I hope you don’t end up on American Greed

“Coming Soon” sign up in the front yard. It’s real.

23 Likes

I am so sick of covid. So sick of quarantining. So sick of nothing happening. So sick of not seeing anyone, or going anyplace, or doing anything. So sick of the “excitement” of the day being to go get a half gallon of milk. So sick of watching another episode of Call the Midwife and reading another 100 pages in my book-of-the-moment.

20 Likes

Buyer’s remorse is the worst especially when I’m stuck with something that someone else bought.

2 Likes

If you have kids & choose to keep them, you must actually parent them. We all make mistakes, but you two didn’t even try.

6 Likes

Well that was unexpected. Wish the hospital would hurry up and schedule that cat scan so I can find out what this is. I’m such a worst case scenario person and this waiting is stressing me out. Plus I don’t feel well. Get on with it please!

You did it son. Despite your learning disabilities you crushed first semester of high school. I know you have to work so much harder than everyone else and it’s not fair. At the end of the day your character is worth way more than the numbers on your transcript. Your teachers see what I see because you got the highest marks for citizenship. Honored to be your mom.

46 Likes

I am so exhausted with the constant bad news and stress it all creates. When will life feel normal again? So worried.

15 Likes

Second day of the forensic structural engineering webinar. Main takeaway from today: I will never drive over another bridge again! :astonished:

2 Likes

Watching The Lovely And Talented, aka the wife, explain to her mother with dementia again, and again… and again, that she cannot drive. The loss of freedom that comes with cognitive decline is painful to see.

2 Likes

Why won’t people who seemingly pore over every dropped comma or other “astrology’ scroll up thread to read valuable information? The same information has to be repeated a jillion times because they refuse to go back and read a few posts above. The mods/forum champions are saints.

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

Really?

Please let everything be ok……….

17 Likes

Please let the stars align for her and she is offered the position.

17 Likes

Wow! Setting a wedding date? Guess we’d better start planning.

13 Likes

You turned our organization upside down a year and a half ago. You finally resigned before we had to ask you to. You didn’t agree to the severance package even after we negotiated with you for weeks, so you left with nothing. Now, a year later, your attorney (a new one since your old one was fed up with you) wants to talk about a compromise and settlement! Too funny. See you in court.

And guess what, since you wouldn’t agree not to talk about what happened, we can say what WE want. Goes both ways.

3 Likes

17 Likes

UPDATE:
She passed her NATIONAL Boards!!! DONE!
AND,
He is weighing his employment offers!
THANK GOODNESS!
Momma and Poppa- “we is proud!!” and “we is done” with tuition . . . . . . . . . . . . .forever!! (I hope!)

53 Likes