Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

I need bigger font and pix as I get older. :nerd_face::wink:

12 Likes

After 25 years of being together, the love of my life and I eloped. And they’re legally adopting my (adult) D. The 3 of of could not be happier.

48 Likes

Feeling deja vu every day. Once you’re proven untrustworthy, the bridge is burned.

2 Likes

If it is cancer, let it be fast. and let us be brave, for Mom.

I am so sorry. Terrible injustice. I was too stupid and naive and blind to recognize the injustice then. You are a unique and brilliant and accomplished person and I am sorry you were not recognized back then. Be well and much success!

7 Likes

Round trip flight SJC to Maui = $247.

Uber ride to/from airport - 28 miles away
$150

Priceless.

Edit
the flight price WITHOUT the voluntary early bird special is $197

7 Likes

It is maddening when you have reservations for four months at a popular restaurant, and when you arrive they try to seat you in the worst seat in the place - by the bathroom, on top of the waiter station, in the enclosed patio, etc. - while there are numerous better tables open.

14 Likes

I never expected to be playing PacMan and bar hopping with our daughter! And I think she had as much fun as we did. Don’t tell anyone what a fantastic town Portland, Maine is!

16 Likes

CA got rid of masks a week or two ago. Today, my husband”s coworkers located in CA showed him a graph of new Covid cases with a definite uptick
 sigh.

2 Likes

That guy for a quarterback?! No way. Way no. :angry:

So happy Mazepin and his dad are out. I wish it could’ve happened earlier with the groping incident, but I’ll take it now. Good riddance.

Man, I hate wind

7 Likes

You wonder why your former employer won’t re-hire you? You bad-mouthed them. You boasted about your abilities and that only certain roles were good enough for you. You sued them. You canceled a job interview. Move along.

How can this be happening? It’s cowards who are enabling their country to do this.

2 Likes

Grr. I planned early for once, and ordered a t-shirt and sticker for someone’s birthday. I watch the shipping progress, and receive a small folder with the sticker—no sign of the t-shirt that was also listed in the tracking e-mail. Sorry, kid; gift is pending. I hope.

Why do you keep relegating the UT women to ESPN+? What’s the point of having the Longhorn Network if you don’t show live Longhorn games? Meanwhile, second-teamer Rori Harmon is 3-0 against first-teamers in this tournament. Hook 'em.

4 Likes

I’m losing it here. Between Ukraine and this @#$& knee replacement that is hypersensitive 24/7, and two-three hours of sleep per night, it’s just not good.

Your fear, weakness and indecision are costing us so much.

3 Likes

Shorted retirement ever. :woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

Oh, to be 25 and know everything

12 Likes