Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

I’ve been going to a gym or an organize form of exercise for 40 years…really, thought I’d seen it all.

But, lady - you surprised me. A 90 minute yoga class and you open mouth chewed gum the entire time (well, not sure about the Shavasana portion…). I clocked you at about 70 chomps per minute.

Habitat for Humanity, when we made the reservation for you to collect furniture from the mother-in-law’s house, you promised to call the day before with a time window. An anonymous rep from a centralized call center leaving a voicemail that the driver will be there between 8:30 and 4:30 does not qualify. And it would be great if there was someone at the local office where we made the appointment who would pick up the phone.

7 Likes

Kid goes to college and suddenly mom is obsessed with March madness :joy:

11 Likes

It’s great to have two active healthy puppies ( No ! and Don’t Eat That !), but when they play really rough with one another sometimes I think that they’re animals.

P.S. Plus, I’m ashamed to admit, I might not be the best puppy parent as I often get their names mixed up.

13 Likes

H warned you that I’m “particular” about the way work is done on the house. You haven’t seen anything yet. You’d better hope that stone can be matched or else the cost of new slabs is coming out of your pocket. I’ve been very patient and polite so far, but that will end soon if the finish work does not improve.

Why do people pick on words and phrases rather than trying to understand the gist of what someone is saying. Are people really this snarky in person or is this a manifestation of social media? Are we as a society becoming meaner and less tolerant of others opinions ? I have to ask my kids what they think of all this. I hope they are more optimistic than I am.

7 Likes

To the older white couple who traumatized my daughter and her Indian friend last night after the girls accidentally blocked the people’s driveway with their car (and apologized profusely for doing so): You are bleeping lucky I wasn’t there. What is WRONG with people? Why didn’t you just call a tow truck instead of screaming at them and refusing to remove your double-parked car, which you had placed there to trap their car? Ugh.

this long drawn out process is so stressful, I hate to wish days away, but dear G-d can we just have decisions already and be done?? all she wants is to commit to a school and be excited and BUY THE DAMN SWEATSHIRT!

25 Likes

“…sore must be the storm that would abash that little Bird that’s kept so many warm….”

Oh…hmmmm…now it’s not disinformation…funny how that worked.

8 Likes

At least I have half a reason to be sad today. The kiddo left again. I’m so proud of the people they (both S’) are becoming. They are better people than I could have dreamed. And I don’t want them to stay. I just want them to be 4&7 again - just for a little while. They don’t tell you about this stuff in your parenting classes. Poor H for having to live with a nutcase

35 Likes

So… you are citing Korematsu to support your statement that all US citizens of Russian descent (whatever that is) in the US should be thrown into concentration camps? My god! That shameful SCOTUS decision is still “good law” - but is it really a good law?!! Haven’t we learned anything in this country?

7 Likes

Gotta love the space guys!

19 Likes

Thank you for the 10 different emails in the last 48 hours asking if he is ready to enroll once you finally admitted my S22 5 months after he applied. However, we are in no rush and will take our time weighing his choices, comparing aid offers and making the best decision for him. I’m sure you understand.

8 Likes

If it wasn’t for Informed Delivery, I wouldn’t have known about that certified letter you attempted to deliver after we left our house at 5 pm on Thursday. I understand that you’re short staffed, but you have to leave a note! USPS is a disaster right now, at least in our area. Three days this week with no delivery.

9 Likes

Now it’s the truth? It’s always been the truth. All of you are just perpetual liars.

7 Likes

Why is Amtrak so expensive?

9 Likes

I am joyful tonight. I went to a large in-person event for the first time in 2.5 years. And what an event! SEC gymnastics finals. Those kids radiated happiness, and they were amazing. What an uplifting experience!

18 Likes

Back home after first Broadway show since covid. Happy. Grateful.

19 Likes

You go my island tribe! Best peeps in the world. :+1:

5 Likes