Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

1. I know we have to go home, but darn it, I don’t wanna.

2. Older dog, I get it, you see us packing. But for cryin’ out loud stop having an anxiety attack, you’re driving me crazy.

2 Likes

“No where else does this happen except in the United States of America, and it is a choice. It is our choice to let it continue. What are we doing!?” – Sen. Chris Murphy

34 Likes

Words are easy, actions are harder and consensus is the most challenging of all.

3 Likes

We have all lost the ability to truly listen and compromise!

6 Likes

I work around a lot of hard hearted people. She was fired and they are laughing. What ever happened to compassion?

Please stop saying things like, “this isn’t who we are” and “we are better than this”. This is exactly who we are.

25 Likes

Why does it have to be either or?

Stop pretending you care. Stop pretending you want an actual solution. You can try to wash your hands of this but the blood will not come off.

10 Likes

I am so tired of your passive aggressive adolescent BS.

Could have been worse???

I wish everyone in this country that needed mental health help could get it easily in a timely manner and that it could be effective. It’s way too hard to get help these days.

18 Likes

When guns of all sorts are readily available in many US states to just about anyone who wants to buy them with essentially no restrictions, is it any wonder that these tragedies are happening essentially every day?

“Thoughts and prayers” and “it’s not the right time to discuss this, as we must grieve instead” is unacceptable. And it is high-tech weapons that allow mass shootings to be done, not just people.

No more than stonewalling, politicians. If you really care, DO SOMETHING NOW. The Second Amendment is NOT a free-for-all.

34 Likes

Unstable people with easy access to firearms kill far more people than unstable people without easy access to firearms.

39 Likes

A friend had a very serious stroke today. My brother died as the result of a stroke four years ago, so all I can think about is that. I hope she has a full recovery.

8 Likes

It was lovely to see you for lunch today. But I really really wish you had told me that two people in your house have covid before we met. Thanks for masking up, but seriously???

13 Likes

The hypocrisy is staggering.

7 Likes

I am having a serious, serious emotional reaction to the latest shooting. I’m avoiding all the news I can, but unfortunately it’s not avoidable at all. I’m sleeping all afternoon and not able to concentrate. I just want to watch cartoons.

1 Like

Anything you can do I can do better… :musical_score: :notes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

European dinner plate: 8” diameter.
American dinner plate: 10.5” diameter.

:face_with_monocle: :thinking:

8 Likes

I really appreciate your ongoing efforts at an actual discussion…with an attempted exchange of ideas and explanation of position. However, I’d point out that some folks are just plain angry, fully convinced of the righteousness of that anger and the superiority of their views. Anything hinting at a difference in view point is a guaranteed path to a slap-down. And you can predict the cast of characters.

I have learned much from you and your gentle, considerate and always fact filled responses.

5 Likes