Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

When you feel like Steve Bannon looks, it’s truly a bad day.

10 Likes

To the Tesla at the Home Depot parking lot, that was not a freeway, not when somebody was crossing it. You need to stop and slow down before you kill somebody. Geeez!

4 Likes

I am living with an alarm clock terrorist. Two days in a row awakened by an alarm that was not supposed to be set.

1 Like

That photo really is worth a thousand words.

Having 9 people at our wilderness cabin is challenging since I’m not very domestic!

8 Likes

Be like Elsa. Let it go.

4 Likes

Please mama deer, teach your two Bambi’s to grow their own hostas and leave ours alone. Or just ruin one patch, do have to go after them all?

13 Likes

Not sure how I ever managed to get pregnant. After all, some might say I looked a bit thumb-like …

9 Likes

Musk is a mess, the more I read about him.

13 Likes

Please stay safe and cool, everyone. These temperatures (US and elsewhere) are awful.

13 Likes

Disrespectful spoiled brats!!!

1 Like

Please let today be THE day. I need some peace of mind and this waiting game to be over!

1 Like

You interrupt regularly yet respond nastily when you’re “interrupted” even when you leave a silent gap between your thoughts. Tough to know when you’re done pontificating and it’s time for others to add their views.

8 Likes

Funny how your perspective changes when the shoe is on the other foot.

1 Like

Yes Nordstrom person I would like to return these sneakers and while the size is correct I am positive I didn’t “special mail order” two right feet. Not sure why you would ask and or are you accusing me of keeping two left ones at home?

Thanks for ultimately accepting the return😀

8 Likes

It’s really sad that some people are intent on getting a particular thread shut. I do enjoy a discussion but am always sad that it devolves.

15 Likes

Hit me with your best shot.

Just because you sit on the board, doesn’t mean the rules don’t apply to your son.

3 Likes

Dear faucet: no, it is not the time to spring a leak. I know your gaskets are 22 years old… it is like being 100 on human scale, but bathroom remodel was planned for 2024. You disappointed me. :droplet::droplet::droplet:

17 Likes

Just ask directly for what you want. Don’t make everybody guess. You’ll just end up frustrated and mad every single time because you think that people should read your mind.

4 Likes