Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

If you’re going to be a sports reporter, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO PRONOUNCE PLAYER NAMES!!! A hall-of-fame football player is not an obscure athlete—you should know how to pronounce his name!!!

For some reason that irked the heck out of me!!!

3 Likes

When do they stop acting like teenagers? Apparently it’s older than 33.

7 Likes

“We” are not applying to college. As some college admissions/writer/blogger (maybe Rick Clark at GT?) once said, “Watch your pronouns.” I get it, as parents we are highly invested in the application process. But D24 or S24 or C24 are the ones applying. Not “we.”

12 Likes

Why, oh why, does nearly everyone on the news pronounce fentanyl as fentaNOL? Drives me crazy…

7 Likes

I am done. I can’t do this again. I’m over it. It was so difficult. I just can’t. : (

2 Likes

How I wish we got do-overs!

6 Likes

Your child was so delighted that you came to swim with her but you hardly noticed. I tried several times to redirect your attention then had to leave before saying something that might have meant no more babysitting. Thankfully, H has no trouble ignoring your monologues; he just focused on your little one.

3 Likes

Wow, it’s hard to get my head back into work after such a wonderful vacation. But I don’t have any time to slack!

13 Likes

No one can bring out the worst in me like my mother.

6 Likes

I hate, hate worrying about this one thing all the time. Wish I could simply wish it away!!!

4 Likes

Make any attempt at a conversation uncomfortable and antagonistic enough…and surprisingly.not…the conversation dies.

Dear Mr C Gull,

I thought we had a gentleman’s agreement regarding my French fries. I am very disappointed with your behavior.

10 Likes

It’s just a name, you jerk. Girls are named what we traditionally consider boy names, and boys are named what we traditionally consider girl names all the time. Are you going to refuse to call them by those names? If not, then you are not actually what you say you are.

10 Likes

I wonder if the travel insurance will cover this? The last thing we want is to overburden the area. Still 6+ weeks to go, but still. :cry: Heartbreaking for the island and everyone on it.

So today I didn’t use the garment bag in the laundry. Why do my gym socks then go to sock heaven and not yours??

You are so rude!

The clue is that the celebrity relative is from Utah and you guess Elton John? I’m not sure Elton John has ever BEEN to Utah. Before that the guess was Elvis. These children don’t know the teen idol from the 70’s who had a residency in Las Vegas, had a coat of many colors, and sang Puppy Love.

4 Likes

Achy achy achy and still 12 days until I see the rheumatologist. Poor, poor pitiful me.

2 Likes

Long live Luma!! :evergreen_tree::tada::tada::tada: