Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

Sad

Common sense, where are you? Do you still exist? I miss you.

7 Likes

Dang weather is not cooperating.

$6 Trillion
.yep you read that right.

Oh, my gosh. A guy from our town is going to be on Tucker Carlson tonight. All I can say is that the guy and Tucker deserve each other. I just hate for him to get any publicity. He is truly horrible.

5 Likes

Too bad it is not allowed because I would. It certainly deserves it.

First massage since Covid. Boy, do I feel good. I felt so good I made an appt for next 10 weeks. I deserve this.

11 Likes

Ya know what’s even better than 4 extra nuggets? A WHOLE FREE Chick-fil-a meal! Something about the payment system messed up
not gonna complain :joy: :partying_face: :shushing_face:

Fail Resorts strikes out again. Sad that kid and her friends will not be able to mountain bike there this summer.

2 Likes

My husband and I went to eat, AT A RESTAURANT, the other night, and it was cranking, for a Wednesday night. The tables were well spaced, and we felt perfectly safe. It felt GREAT, actually. It’s our favorite local restaurant, and we hadn’t been inside to eat since March of last year.

18 Likes

I love Tim Horton’s, but their app is awful. Not only would my rewards deal not apply to my order today, but my support ticket to complain about it/try to get a refund was “unable to submit.” Argh!

1 Like

Got up early so I would be showered and dressed before the scheduled house cleaner showed up at 8:30 am. Guess who canceled at 8:35 am? Out-of-town guests arriving at noon means we’ve been doing all the cleaning we wanted the cleaner to do. And now I need another shower!

3 Likes

Time to switch back to caffeinated coffee.

Hearing thunder, I rushed out to finish watering the shrubs & newly planted trees before the rain came.

5 Likes

This is the third time in four years that one of your trees has crushed our fence. Please have them fall the other way for a change.

2 Likes

So, you want to know if we are playing bridge again now? You want to be invited, but you don’t want to host. 3 or 4 of us have hosted ALL the social games, prior to covid, for 5 years. You and a few others have never offered to host. Hope you don’t trip over yourself with all the backpedaling you did.

3 Likes

Yes, it is. And I just don’t know how we dig ourselves out of this mess. I mean, I do know how 
 but I am aware that so many have no interest.

1 Like

Different values indeed

6 number 1 seeds and a free host site besides. Another lovefest.

Your cash flow problems are not my concern. You could sell one of your rental properties, take out a bridge loan, sell some of your securities, and/or borrow from your father. Just don’t expect us to lend you half of the down payment on the house you want to buy from us. Also, no, we won’t permit you to move in prior to closing. If you want to spend the 4th in our pool then make closing happen sooner. This is the second time you’ve asked. I don’t want to hear any more about how successful you are and what a great deal you’ll make us. Buy or don’t buy. H is ready to tell you to take a hike. Please don’t encourage him. I want to sell.

5 Likes