Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

Please set some limits on that little one.

Please donā€™t show up at the airport with a bag that is terribly overweight and then make everyone behind you wait as you painfully slowly transfer stuff to your carry on and then discover itā€™s still 4 pounds too heavy. Ugh. Hard to take at 4:15 am.

17 Likes

One has to wonder what sort of mindset thought this was a good idea:

Thank you Lego for using legal ā€œcease and desistā€ means to put a stop to it, because some people certainly are missing parts of their minds. From the article:

ā€œCulper Precision president Brandon Scott told the Washington Post newspaper that after discussions with a lawyer he decided to comply with the request from Lego.ā€

And apparently, we need another WTH law in the US because itā€™s not obvious to all, similar to the many warning labels needed on everything in this country. From the article:

ā€œIt is illegal in the US to produce a childrenā€™s toy that precisely resembles a real gun, but the laws do not explicitly prevent manufacturers from making a gun that resembles a toy.ā€

4 Likes

Iā€™m just so sad for my kids.

4 Likes

Holy cow! Just saw car prices were up 44% last month?! Was looking but thankfully no rush on my part.

2 Likes

Dear lady sitting in the chair in the elevator lobby in my hotel. Did you notice that there are rooms right next to you? Do you know that I can hear every word of both sides of your speakerphone conversation from inside my room?

Glad I got my passport renewed. Started the renewal in Feb. They lost my application and old passport somehow, so I had to resubmit (thankfully I had another old expired passport to use). Finally received my new passport two weeks ago.

9 Likes

How in the heck do I write a eulogy for my mom that does her justice? Ack. I have two daysā€¦

5 Likes

Feeling jealous of people in real life and not real life who seem to have lots of time for things like DIY home projects, cleaning/paring down, and all sorts of stuff that I canā€™t seem to ever find the time to do, even though I want to! Time is such a commodity.

4 Likes

Well, it doesnā€™t seem to matter whether mil is at my home or I am at hers. The expected M.O. is for me to wait on her.

2 Likes

You are such a drama queen. I know this one isnā€™t your fault, but it always comes down to revolving around you, doesnā€™t it.

You held a woman against her will and assaulted her. The police caught you red-handed. And you are now free on ā€¦ $500 bail?! Just wow.

I am so sad this evening. One of my bridge playing buddies who is smart and so much fun to be with has been diagnosed with Alzheimerā€™s Disease. She is just a couple of years older than me. She has been a bit forgetful lately, but I didnā€™t expect the diagnosis this quickly. :cry:

1 Like

Iā€™m holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed.

6 Likes

I think these friendships are over. And I am sad.

3 Likes

Chicken!! Biggest yellow-belly in the West!

Come onā€¦please, please let this be a good news day.

1 Like

I am so glad I donā€™t have skin in the game for the 2021-2022 college admission season. That is all.

8 Likes

Random acts of kindness or generosity are so easy, and often so appreciated.

9 Likes

It is such a small thing, it really shouldnā€™t bother me, but it does, so I would appreciate a little understanding. Each pillow on the sofa has 4 sides, one of which has a zipper. Would it really be that hard to put the zipper side down when you move the pillows almost nightly? It has gotten to the point I almost wonder if you do it on purpose; you are too smart to not remember how they go, or notice that the zipper is showing on the top.

19 Likes