Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

Now I think you’re just messing with me. We’ve exchanged three emails plus had multiple conversations in which I answered the same question, again and again and again. Do you really not remember anything?

1 Like

I love the opening scene from The Newsroom where Will McAvoy responds on why America isn’t the greatest country in the world. I sure would like to see that updated to reflect our current divisions over science. I am so frustrated with the lack of compassion for others by those who refuse to vaccinate and now also refuse to mask. We have become a very selfish country in my lifetime.

10 Likes

Families planning weddings in the next few months must be on edge again… :frowning:

6 Likes

Following rules aren’t only about ones you agree with.

10 Likes

Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

3 Likes

Go go White Sox!

I can’t tell if you’re pissed at me, preoccupied, or what. But your nonanswers to anything I ask you are troubling.

1 Like

80 middle school kids exposed when a parent knowingly sent a covid positive kid to school. This does not bode well for the school year. Why are people so selfish?

When your navel oranges come from Chile and you live in…well,…Florida. Wth? :thinking: :tangerine:

7 Likes

There’s a lot of Pied Pipers out there. Be careful whom you choose to follow.

2 Likes

This academic year is going to be a mess :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

10 Likes

Note to self - Ordering unnecessary items just to meet the free shipping threshold backfires when you have to pay to send the things you neither want nor need back. Please remember this next time!

9 Likes

Heard “Sandman” by America a bit ago and can’t get it out of my mind.
What a great song and what a great band!

3 Likes

wow they are out on a real date tonight - eating dinner out just the two of them - been a long time since that happened

4 Likes

Look at us - we are all board*-certified immunologists.

*as in “message board.” :rofl: :crazy_face: :joy:

30 Likes

After 19 of the longest months of my life, I finally got my arms around my boy last night. Right now, nothing else matters.

52 Likes

So tired. So sad.

Really upset about the effects of global warming.

Today, CNN reported that the forest fires in Siberia are larger than all of those in the US, Turkey, and other countries combined.

The world is changing rapidly. Lots of irreversible damage.

Forest management needs to be a priority worldwide.

25 Likes

When is a compliment not a compliment ?

My wife said to me:

You must have a really strong stomach.

I responded: Why ?

She said: Because you can eat anything.

I do all the cooking in the house.

11 Likes

Looking at the “vaccine/mask defiant”…

More Ted Lasso.
Less Led Tasso

2 Likes