Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

I despise you. You are a hostage taker who has lined your pockets by using your power.

6 Likes

Itā€™s been a herding cats kind of day

4 Likes

Why are most stupid people in charge of decisions affecting the most important things?

5 Likes

Jerk

1 Like

A house on our street just sold for $100K more than asking price! Weā€™ve lived in our house for 16 years, and it was worth less than we paid for it for a long time, so this is at least moving in the right direction.

13 Likes

Huh, you insisted that all 13 homeowners on our road needed to be on the Board of the Association and now you are shocked when I mention we all need to vote on expenditures for the road? No, the three officers arenā€™t sufficient. The Bylaws specify the Board. Sigh.

So a former employee claims to still be employed by us and his LinkedIn page is veryā€¦.creativelyā€¦.written. If only he did the work ā€” and finished the tasks ā€” he claims.

I supremely puzzled by all the industry buzzwords he used. He never gave any indication that he knew or understood them.

Hoping for karma. Sadly.

4 Likes

S18 just got a job offer to start after spring graduation. For a job heā€™s excited about. In a city he loves. Making a really good salary. Working for a leader he respects. Heā€™s busted his butt to put himself in this position and heā€™s a really good, genuine person. This couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer guy and Iā€™m so incredibly happy for him.

60 Likes

GO BRAVES :baseball: !!!

10 Likes

To quote one of my favorite movies ā€œI donā€™t think that word means what you think it meansā€.

3 Likes

A reminder that political posts are not permitted, even in this thread.

4 Likes

Hope you will be able to clean these Augean Stablesā€¦ I gladly supplied a shovel. Good luck! :sunglasses:

Are you kidding me?! Have I heard this right?! What a loser state we are if 40% of all registered voters is the highest local turnout in the entire state! What are the other 60-plus % doing? Donā€™t even think to complain when things donā€™t go your way. People!!! Vote!!!

14 Likes

So you post on the neighborhood facebook page that your kid is collecting cans for something or other and then you expect the neighbors to drop them off in a box by your garage. Umā€¦. what exactly is your kid doing for this fundraiser/donation?

16 Likes

I just donā€™t get it, and I never will.

4 Likes

I love having my Christmas trees up and I anticipate this will be my last year to have two trees as I plan to move to a downsized home next year. With that in mind, I brought in both trees and decorated them, a significant chore, the weekend before Halloween. Earliest ever for me, but my house, my joy. I had been a little shy to tell that, but no more. I have never seen people so eager to decorate and plan for Christmas full tilt on the day after Halloween. I am even playing Christmas music on Spotify this morning in an effort to get my ā€œmerryā€ on. Itā€™s been a hard year and a half and I want a happy distraction! Guess Iā€™m not the only one.

14 Likes

Santa Claus? Yep.

2 Likes

Doing the happy dance today!

8 Likes

Thanks, Doctor, for delaying your retirement a few months to help a few of your more severe cases. He needs you as we all wait on pins and needles to learn whether these treatments will work. He tries to appear optimistic but I can tell heā€™s scared. His confidence in you helps tremendously.

13 Likes

Not what I had hoped for but at least this should all be over in a few months.

5 Likes