Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Another close friend just moved… retirement has it’s downside. On a positive note, awaiting D to go into labor…any day now.

Are you kidding me? Can’t you be even a little bit flexible??

After this weekend, I really need to do something about my sweet tooth… ?

You are an entitled, arrogant jerk who is not obeying the leash law. Oh, and you were also terminated for sexual harassment. I might not be so smug if I were you.

Ugh, dreading meeting with all the neighbors tomorrow night. Turns out we don’t even own our road - the original developer does and he’s long gone. His sister still lives on our street, but she doesn’t want to approach him about giving the road to our association. Nobody else knows how to contact him. OK, fine, if there’s an accident on the road, he’ll bear at least some of the liability, I suppose.

Your platitudes are not helpful. I actually find them insensitive and irrelevant.

A friend died over the weekend, at 52. Brain aneurysm. She left behind a husband and 2 girls, one a college sophomore, the other a high school senior.
This has hit me hard. I think it may really be time to retire sooner rather than later. You never know how many days you have left.

Kid, a little humility would go a long way.

Three of my friends have been diagnosed with breast cancer in the last few weeks. One will have radiation and another will have a double mastectomy.

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps the reason you are constantly disappointed in what others have to offer is related to your unreasonable expectations, rather than their deficits? Sadly, I don’t believe it has and it seems a big contributor to your loneliness.

Let this be it.

How arrogant to think your opinion is right or more important.

You make me so angry. Why is this okay?

Another “CEO” with overinflated ego gets a kick in the pants. Good. When will the investors learn to see early on that the emperor had no clothes?

I used to enjoy this shopping trip with our mom but you’ve betrayed my confidence twice this year and so I will have to be careful what I say around you. It won’t be the same.

Stop spouting off on your hare-brained notions on crystals, GMOs, organic foods and how they cured you of cancer. You are not a doctor! But you think you know more than all the physicians on the planet.

YOUR is not the same as YOU’RE.

SHOULD HAVE, not SHOULD OF.

MYSELF is not a fancy word for ME.

Use the right word!

Dang, dang, dang! Just when I thought I found the perfect med combo I start with bad side effects. Bleeding from the mouth, really?!?!? Couldn’t we have something a little easier to tolerate?!?!?!

Well, hope some suggestions done my way from my MDs.

I am a dentist, a doctor of your mouth. Your physician is not a dentist, and based on his recommendations, knows very little about the mouth. It’s hard to listen to you say that you understand me, but your doctor says “this” and you have to follow that advice. Because he’s a doctor…and, in your words, I am not. Sigh.

Don’t EVER get annoyed at me for not being available by phone 24/7 again!!! Grr.