Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Ok, 8 down, 92 to go. It is 8%, baby! Maybe there will be less than 92 left. Geez.

So glad you walked out of your first volunteer session with the afterschool program bursting with eye-opening revelations and enthusiasm. So proud you decided to expand your hours and go back tomorrow when you donā€™t have to! Yes, that area of town really IS different. Yes, you have been living in a bit of a bubble, and junior year is a good time to start coming out of it.

Oh, FB friend, I wonā€™t be going to the reunion. I spent but 3 years with most of you. I havenā€™t spoken to anyone in the class for years/decades. The odds that anyone would remember shy, anxious, depressed, aspie me are slim to none. Have fun, and if you want to head up this way, Iā€™ll be happy to connect in person.

October 12th is too early for Christmas music in the mall. I love the holidays but this is ridiculous.

No!, we canā€™t tell you if you will get admitted.

I canā€™t be the only one who feels like they are walking around life with a big kick me sign on their back.

Itā€™s just not fun or comforting anymore. It feels like when my friends moved after retirement.

What did you say when your sister decided to call and complain about your motherā€™s meals on wheels and the agency said, ok, weā€™ll cancel the food service! Now ā€œIā€ am the one stuck paying for grandmaā€™s food because you canā€™t be bothered to deal with it (and I am not the POA) and you havenā€™t earned more than $5000 all year! I am buying food for YOUR mother, with MY money because I love her and respect what sheā€™s done for our kids, not because of you or your loser sister. To top it off, youā€™ve lost the deed transferring the house to you so we canā€™t even evict your sister before she causes more trouble.

Ratsā€”side effect is back after Re-starting medication! So disappointing! Not sure what my doctor will want to do next.

You are the worst neighbors ever!

Can you all send prayers, good vibes, good thoughts for tomorrow? Thanks!

I lost my hearing aids!

You want to work PT starting in January, but you want to pick the days. Not happening, but today you tell me you want to retire completely a year from January and the only reason to go PT in January is because you will be 62 and you donā€™t want to earn too much and have to pay SS back. Why not just work the year and get more in SS in another year? Sure would make hiring a new employee much easier.

Another panicked call about losing something. I am sure it is somewhere and will be found. You are always convinced is it gone but then nine times out of ten it is found.

I may have to start drinking again.

So youā€™re going to pay us HALF of what you owe us for our engineering services. So I guess I can tell the mortgage company weā€™ll pay HALF the mortgage payment this month? :frowning:

Note to self: never get on the 7:07 bus!! The guy driving that bus drives like a maniac.

Youā€™ve got 14 days left. Why are you asking CC where to apply ED? Whatcha been doing?

I canā€™t post it on Facebook since my dad is a friend, but Iā€™m so disappointed he had to cancel our trip to Nashville next week - heā€™s not feeling strong enough. DH and I were scheduled to fly down to see him receive a national award. I was basically Dadā€™s nurse the last time I was with him, and it would have been nice to spend time with him just as his daughter. BUT I have to remember the big picture - we almost lost him after his surgery in April, and now heā€™s going to be OK.

Really people who have four children should not be lecturing me on my carbon footprint.