Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

I was out of town for your birthday last month but I sent you a card and made arrangement for a lunch date the following weekend. Thanks for forgetting my birthday.

That was depressing.

I am anxious about your health. I’m trying to not let it show. I hope you get some answers tomorrow.

How many times can the same question be asked within the same thread!?!

You go, girl. You’re my heroine.

Daughter’s first solo trip in the car after getting her licence! Made her wait a day until I made sure the insurance change was processed, so she has been chomping at the bit. I know it’s just across town, but it will be getting dark soon. BE STILL MY HEART!!! :0

Putting on that cheery face/tone when the granter says they will approve your proposal - for 25% of the proposed cost
I’d rather be bagging grocery carts at Costco right now!

Ahhh, she’s home!

I’m pretty frustrated that we had talked about the cats, youassured me there wouldn’t be any problems, and I left multiple signs around the house
 but when my husband got home from his trip our cat was locked in the bedroom. Could have been a disaster, but fortunately (hopefully) she was only there for several hours after you left before he came home.

Dear Self: Do not read the online comments. You know it just makes you sad.

All will be well

That was a giant cyberflop! ?

I’m ready for 2019 to be over.

I don’t want to listen to your strident politics. Can’t you hear that I am trying to change the subject?

Kohl’s- your laundry list of what your coupons don’t apply to is 10x longer than the few things it does apply to.

So much bad stuff at all once.

Why is there so much hate and anger in such a wealthy & free nation ?

Why have such emotions infested so many college campuses ?

Poor kid - fell and hurt herself. Luckily only a bruised knee, but still no fun.

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Hallelujah!!!