Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Either you’ve figured out how to turn on the basement light, or the house is haunted. Well done, kitty!!

Your son gets married in 10 months. You are already complaining about your FDIL being controlling? Look in the mirror: you are very controlling, and it sounds like he is pulling away from you.

And your daughter tells you the marriage won’t last? Why are you sharing all this and not just happy for them? Weddings really bring out the worst in you…geez.

My brother sure could use some fairy dust from the old thread. He would be perfect for that job.

I’m pretty sure you make things up just so you can post about them.

Sometimes I wish there were a “spitting my coffee I’m laughing so hard” button. Then again, it’s probably better it doesn’t exist. I’m not sure I’d always use it charitably.

What is wrong with some people? Yes, your 19 year old has great potential earning power, but right now he earns $15 an hour as an apprentice. You enabled him to buy a 37K truck! One parent cosigned because he had no credit at all and the other said “Well you only live once!”. He is drowning in payments and $10K up side down in 6 months.

So glad my daughter sent me some emails from a potential client to read and that someone else posted their similar emails online so I could find them and confirm it was a scam. Crisis averted. But I’m sure she’s bummed it wasn’t a real job- girl’s just trying to make a living :frowning:

Thanks for moving “Latest Posts” up to the top of the menu, @CCadmin_Sorin and team.

Ack!!! What was I thinking when I agreed to take your one-year old cat for two weeks?!? I wasn’t thinking, obviously. He gets along with my eight-year old kitty just fine but is into everything, nothing is safe. The top of the refrigerator is the only place he can’t get to but he was eyeing it from the kitchen counter when I walked in this morning so it’s only a matter of time. And I’m operating on very little sleep today because he turned on the washer at 3am and I almost had a heart attack thinking someone was in the house (had I been thinking clearly I would have realized no one breaks in to do laundry!). That old saying “No good deed goes unpunished” certainly applies in this case. 13 more days, just 13 more days…

So excited to have “latest posts” move up except now I keep hitting the wrong button because I’m so used to going into the middle of the list ; )

You chose to take this trip during your birthday at a time you knew I could’t leave. Don’t tell me you are lonely. Especially don’t tell me after relating how you are going out every night.

It took five young, muscular guys with dirt moving machinery two weeks to do what Mr. B and I would do in one weekend. Tell me why landscaping is sooo expensive. Eyeroll.

Do you really think someone wants to read a thousand words in a CC post? It’s really not as insightful as you think it is. ?

So excited to be going to Spain and France this summer. We really can’t afford it, but after having one friend my age develop early-onset dementia and another pass away from pancreatic cancer, DH and I decided we will just do it, anyway. A way of celebrating last kiddo’s college graduation. :slight_smile:

You seem so filled with negativity… attendance isn’t mandatory, you know…

I have cringed that much in quite some time.

MODERATOR’S NOTE: Please keep in mind that the Terms of Service apply in this thread. Making snarky comments about other users is not acceptable and will result in warnings.

Duh.

So sad not to receive your card on this first birthday since your death. On a positive note, I retire on Friday. Just wish we could spend more time together like we planned. It’s bittersweet.

Please stop making me fix your mistakes, micromanage your work, and clean up after you! Demonstrate ANY level of critical thinking skills so that I can get my own work done instead of being caught in an endless rework loop with you…and then you complain to HR that I make you “feel bad” because I reject all your submissions due to failure to comply with the procedures. Why are there so many stupid people working in my profession?