Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Don’t bring an expensive ball you care about to the dog park, especially if your dog isn’t all that interested in retrieving it.

Just use one of the 15 random park tennis balls like everyone else so we don’t have to repeatedly take the ball out of our dogs’ mouths and toss it back to you.

A young woman who lives in my neighborhood and who formerly taught PT at my CC has paired with a college friend to create two popular podcasts, one focused on civil political discourse. She & her partner were in Iowa to cover the caucuses and she had her photo made with one of the leading candidates. Posted on FB and everyone so far has been full of likes & kind comments knowing how excited she is to be living this experience. Everyone, but one - our retired division assistant who felt the need to use vomitting emojis to express her disgust. I have to say it here because I can’t say to retired secretary how mean that was since I unfriended her a few years back because of things like this. I wish we would all practice what most of our parents taught us - if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all and consider snooze, unfollow, or unfriend if you don’t like what you are seeing.

Your condescending rudeness is embarrassing

Seeing so much name calling and negativity on several CC threads, having the urge to block more posters than ever before.

MODERATOR’S NOTE: Please report posts that you feel cross the line. Name calling is not permitted.

Can it really be that hard to make an election app that actually works?

Dog you are eight years old, are you having some sort of mid life crises?
Seriously, you were never this misbehaved as a puppy!!!

If you eat one more crazy thing, knock over on more dish, or decided to wake the entire house because you want to play at 4:00 am I’m going to lose it!

Can one of you doctors kindly figure out WTH is going on?

I guess you are trying to be funny. Pro tip- it isn’t working.

my first real shower after breaking my arm almost 3 weeks ago–aaaaahhhh!

Ah, Sabapuppy, I love you so much but please stop snacking on stuff you shouldn’t! There are better ways to spend money!

Has anyone else thought of Cobrat and all of the “relative” stories based on threads lately? My cousin’s brother’s uncle’s …

Man, it is hard starting your own business! Had a bad day today.

Been looking for two days for the paperwork that I put in a safe place until I’m ready to look at it.

So our office is already small and you have given your notice. Thankfully, it is a long enough notice so we have time to find a replacement, but I hate training people. OTOH, you aren’t really very good at your job.

Somehow I lost one of my Longchamp purses — the gunmetal backpack — but nothing else. How does this happen? Both Ds and I have been looking through photos to try to see when I last had it. We can only confirm December 2018 (because my other Longchamp backpacks have the same color straps and we can’t see which bag it really is really on my back in the photos).

I’m giving up and buying another for H to give me for Valentine’s Day.

Now… will the original appear?

I’m going to hug my loved ones a bit more rightly today. I just heard from a friend that her nephew died by suicide Saturday. He was 25 years old and struggled with mental health issues. He is the third guy in D2’s high school class of 2012 to die by suicide. I’m just heartbroken for his single mom who has no other children. D2 will be here after work and I have to give her the news. It’s just so sad.

Lies. Lies. Lies. Make. It. Stop.

The more I think about it the harder it is to not be offended. I know you believe your approach is best but we have known for a long time that mine is different. Can’t you just be happy for and supportive of a friend and their child? And no, those superior comments were not supportive. I’ll just have to try not to think about it, in the interest of preserving our friendship.

What a truckload of garbage.