Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

UGH Laundry hell for my poor kid. Saturday the washing machine in her building dies with her pants in it and with some water Pants dragged back up 4 flights to her room and waiting for washer to be fixed. Broken sign is removed and washer is fixed (somebody has used it as dryer is going). She drags down her damp pants, starts the washer, it fills with some water, and it sparks and dies again. Once more her pants are stuck in a washer in the water.

I threw up in my mouth a little. Maybe more than a little.

Well, clearly I was right not to watch. Cowardly, I know. But at least Iā€™m not vomiting.

I feel awful. After five years together, she broke up with you. You asked if you could come to see us, but we are out of town. It really hurts me that I am not there for you.

Just because you have a degree and that you are proficient in getting things done does not mean that you have what it takes to be a supervisor. Donā€™t be upset now because karma has caught up to you and is repaying you because of how you treated people. Now you have to go to one of the very people that you treated so terribly. I canā€™t say that I feel for you. Oh, and the case that several of your subordinates are filing now will probably surprise you but Iā€™m not sure why because you are an adult bully.

Why, yes, there is such a thing as compulsive exercising, known as anorexia athletica (sports anorexia), also referred to as hypergymnasia. I donā€™t think those afflicted admit to it, though.

Gee, what a role model for women. Nearly 80 years old and you act like youā€™re 5. ?

Helicoptering is in full force today. Trying to find a study group for your 20 year old is probably something they should be handling themselves.

Iā€™m just in a funk that I canā€™t seem to get out of.

Oh my goodness, Iā€™m just sick to my stomach. I just canā€™t get some of your comments out of my mind. Youā€™re evil.

Why must you always find the ā€œsuckā€ in success??

Not sure why youā€™re surprised that everyone around you is always completely demoralized when all you ever do is criticize and nitpick. Never a word of praise - yet you cannot fathom why people keep messing up. We are too afraid to ask for help for fear of yet more criticism. You yourself arenā€™t perfect - why do you expect everyone else to be? I canā€™t wait to get away from you. For reals.

Really. Thatā€™s a reason not to get a job! Would have never seen that as a criteria for doing a good job. I hope that means thereā€™s a better option soon,

And on a different note, the 1098 from D2 college bears no relation whatsoever to reality as far as I can tell. Makes my head hurt just thinking about it

Ugh my heart is breaking for my son. He went catatonic today (in his psychiatristā€™s office!) and we had to call 911. Heā€™s spending the night in the ER. At least theyā€™re taking much better care of him now than they did last year. And now I HAVE to do some work that was due today. Iā€™ll be up past midnight. ?

Can it really take this long to count the votes in Iowa? It is not that big a state. Not that many people participate in a caucus. It has been 48 hours already. I know they rely on volunteers, but this seems ridiculous.

Your lack of compassion never ceases to amaze me.

Itā€™s been five years but itā€™s been a lifetime for me.

Public rant. Cheaper than therapy???

Please stop lecturing other posters ; we all know by now you know everything about all subjects.