Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

So you just returned from visiting your daughter in Seattle, invited my parents over and casually mentioned that your daughter and all her family have been sick with what you think was the coronavirus. My dad is 80 and has serious heart disease. Was it a sick joke or a shocking irresponsibility??

OK Lululemon, itā€™s March. Time to put that expensive winter running jacket I like on saleā€¦

Stupid people have ruined so many nice things . . . .

Yes, it is totally disgusting to lick your fingers and then use items other people will unknowingly use. Itā€™s not being a crazy germophobe to point this out.

Once again wishing for more reaction buttons. Hereā€™s a few reactions to catch upā€¦
??:heart:???

I guess Iā€™ve reached old fuddy-duddy age. Are young people not taught any kind of etiquette any more? I recently stepped onto an elevator on the 18th floor going down. When the doors opened, there was one 20-something male passenger. Staring at his phone. I smiled at him but he never looked at me. Isnā€™t it common etiquette for someone to acknowledge the presence of the one entering the elevator with at least a nod or smile? We rode in silence, which is fine because I am an introvert and despise small talk. I do not believe etiquette requires a conversation, but when we reached our floor, he nearly ran over me getting out of the elevator first. I thought women and the elderly were supposed to exit first.

Is this a regional thing? I am from Texas so I expect a little chivalry now and then, but maybe thatā€™s not the way it is elsewhere.

I am tired of you publicly bashing your mother on Facebook. You have alienated almost everyone in the family and now you claim you were abused your whole life. No, sorry, I was around for most of your life and you were FAR from being abused. Your mom wasnā€™t perfect and you both need to take responsibility for the destruction of your relationship but continuing to post derogatory things is just showing immaturity. You are an adult over 30 years old, you are acting like a 5 year old.

Anxiously awaiting the Impact of Coronavirus on Transgender Student Athletes thread.

DS, you are so bright and likable with so much freaking potential. But your sole reason for being at the moment seems to be video games and assorted technologies. Are you depressed, technology addicted, or just unmotivated? I donā€™t knowā€¦ I will never give up on you, but I am clueless about the right words to say and the right actions to take. Acceptance? Tough love? 18 is right around the cornerā€¦I feel like Iā€™ve failed you - and that breaks my heart. I pray you find your way - I donā€™t care what it is as long as itā€™s legal and reasonably safe. I hope the upcoming change in environment helps put the wind in your sails, maybe even literally. But you gotta put forth some effort - we all love you, but perhaps you need to love yourself too. Life is precious - stop wasting it.

Hey dumb dog. Hereā€™s a hint. If you donā€™t like the vacuum cleaner, STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND. Thereā€™s plenty of places for you to hide instead of under my feet looking worried.

As I am about to get my will updated, I am going to insert a clause that the following must be put on my gravestone:
She is finally free of Express Scripts

No, Iā€™m afraid yoga and the power of the sun isnā€™t going to heal a torn tendon. I really appreciate the suggestions, but stop. Iā€™m not real happy with the situation either.

You are an awful human being.

You crossed the line this time and now you are getting what you deserve. All you had to do was run a positive campaign focused on all the good your team has done and you get re-elected, but instead you and your fearful, brainless minion decided to attack a good person.

The sad part for your employees is most of them are good at what they do, but will lose their jobs after you lose the election.

Mega wealthy stars are trying to find health and happiness by sunning their private parts in a yoga pose. And are now reporting serious sunburns.

This must be found somewhere in the pages of Gibbons ā€œRise and fall of the Roman Empireā€. Iā€™m sure of it but itā€™s a really long read to find out.

Instagram has become my favorite form of social media. Beyond people I know IRL, I love Peteā€™s account.

ā€œout of an abundance of cautionā€
ā€¦most common phrase used in a crisis

Flying to Colorado for work tomorrow. Hereā€™s to hoping everyone takes a few more precautions these days regarding germs. Sooner or later Iā€™m sure this thing will catch up with most but Iā€™d rather it be later.

Dear Dā€¦ I love you so much. You continue to know everything and I am clearly stupid.
You have only been home for spring break for one day and I am already worn out.

Iā€™ve worked 12 hour today and several days in a row and havenā€™t had a day off in weeks. When I get home at 9 pm I donā€™t want to install a waste disposal. Hire a damn plumber.