Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

My ex is a wienie. That is all.

Regardless of the OEDā€™s decision, I will never accept irregardless as a synonym for regardless!!!

Wow, this is a bizarre year. I have finished my last work assignment before vacation and itā€™s only mid-afternoon and not the middle of the night! And then a client wrote me a note telling me what a good job Iā€™m doing for them! That is an incredibly rare occurrence. So I will go off on vacation very happy. :slight_smile:

With Cc posts slowing Iā€™ve got no excuse to not have time to get my exercise done.

Good riddance!

Itā€™s sort of like that feeling when the weather alert radio finally stops screeching!

Oh thank god. Counting the days until this nightmare is over!

Every time I drop you off at your job I worry about Covid but I know we all need to live our lives. Talk about facing my fears. Canā€™t stand being high risk. Canā€™t wait until this is over.

When are we getting the dislike button on CC?

Things seem to be heading downhill at an accelerating rate. Itā€™s just sad because it didnā€™t have to go that way.

Thank you for passing the Bellevue-Redmond Full Employment Act.

/sarcasm off.

Time for wine.

The bad news is that I have stress acne from moving. The good news is that my mask covers it up!

Yea ah, the doctors said my mom was mentally fit, too. But she actually had dementia. So, you know ā€¦

A big bridal shower at a bar in the middle of a pandemic. Really???

Boy, is it dead around here or what? Looks like the beginning of the endā€¦

I canā€™t believe you brought all that stuff (that means something to you, but not so much to the rest of us) from your parentsā€™ house & put it on the shelves in our cottage. I know for a fact that YOU will not be the one who dusts all those breakable things. Sigh.

Itā€™s back! This time the squirrel ate a hole into the meshed plastic screen on the greenhouse, pulled out a red tomato, and ate half of it. Really? Only half? What, the wrong kind of tomato?

Itā€™s been six weeks since the last pepper flakes were sprinkled. New pepper flakes inside and tobasco sauce mix for the outside. I saw you yesterday, but did not know what you were up to. Game on, Second Half.

I have come to the realization that most people have no concept or appreciation of what is difficult in terms of playing music. People also only like things they already have familiarity with. Itā€™s amazing to me that I get such a positive response to something I can basically sight read and crickets for pieces that require much more dedication to learn.

Ugh, Sister, you are still so prickly.

MTA: REALLY prickly. I asked DH to let me know if I ever talk to him the way Sis speaks to BIL. Not acceptable.