Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Not a happy camper.
If you renege on telling my son “you are first in line, the apt. is yours.” (yes, the same kiddo that still does NOT have a place to live and school starts on 9/2)

Got my new steamer mop! I was so excited to use it today, and I’m very pleased with how clean my floors are!

(I think my giddiness over this might indicate that I am old and boring)

If and when I ever have houseguests, I’d like to set forth these guidelines:

1. Help or offer to help.
  2. Make your bed.
  3. Say thank you.

I really feel sorry for the recent class of high school graduates who are now missing a traditional first year college experience.

Not only relieved you didn’t screw up, I’m proud of how well you did.

My step-daughter’s SO got a job in a school system close enough that they can move in together, and he will be able to start paying off all those loans.
Now we need to hope she does as well when she graduates from the same master’s program next year.

Seriously? It was that important to you to call the police on your son on your birthday? That’s the birthday you wanted - to have him get in trouble? Then it’s “definitely not a happy birthday!” because the police told you it’s not their fight - to check with lawyers, of which you don’t have one right now because you’ve fired two when they tell you what you don’t want to hear. His is guiding him.

What mom wants this for their birthday? What was going to give you pleasure out of it? Were you hoping he’d get arrested - for wanting to clean up “his” property?

Mental issues are some of the worst out there. I knew that from before, but I think you’ve hit a new low. I hate to think there can be anything lower.

A cruise. In Asia. Really? What are you thinking? You are 80!

So, so hard for me not to be snarky and point out your hypocrisy and unbelievable lack of maturity. Good grief! You just turned 70! Grow up!!!

Just FYI in case anyone was curious: Dogs love bacon.

You’re 80, high risk, and have been quarantining from your family since March. Don’t get covid because you “just needed one ingredient at the store”.

And to my husband’s best man, who I love: Stop posting ignorant political memes on Facebook! Geez.

Love ya friend but yeah, I don’t think hugging - masked or unmasked - is an ok option right now.

I really want to open it.

Ugh. MIL already talking about our driving up for Christmas. No. Just no.

You are disgustingly mean.
And you #2 are amazingly stupid and willfully ignorant.
And the two of you #3 and #4 yes, I get it. You will not be swayed.

"Dear creekland,

The Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank wishes you a happy birthday!

© 2017 - - 8167 Adams Drive, Hummelstown, PA 17036, 1-800-771-0059 - - If you have been told previously by Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank or another blood center that you should never donate blood, please disregard this message."

So, if someone can’t donate blood, you want them to have a bad birthday? :slight_smile:

Oh boy you are one angry person! You’re getting worse each day. Take a deep breath, get off the computer, make a list of positive things to do or think each day and get outside for some fresh air and exercise. Really, you need to take a step back and see what you’re like. Life can still be lived. Stop judging others- look at yourself - be happy lol!! You’re not solving anything…

Someone asked your kid to put on a mask. That’s not “shamming” them. Get over yourself and wear your mask in public!

Your mother gave your useless cousin $500 to stay in a motel so he wouldn’t have to stay with her.

Dear MIL, don’t appreciate you telling me that & then telling me I can’t tell my hubby you gave his useless cousin $500. :neutral: