Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

I cannot believe the mother-of-the-groom/groom dance video I just saw posted on Facebook. How in the world could you not realize you needed to wear a SLIP with that dress! Holy Moly!

Our dear, sweet friend. A glioblastoma. What can we say. We say I am so sorry, of course. You are happy that time has been bought with the removal of 90% of it and for that, I am grateful. We are crushed and wounded and can’t stand the thought and can’t come see you
these things we don’t say. Cancer sucks. Covid sucks.

You. An amazing good, good person. So unfair!!! :’ (

New tenants in my daughter’s building are making the entire place smell of pot. She has a headache from the smell. The landlord knows and is trying to solve the problem.

Really? We have to pay for the defense? You can’t make this stuff up.

Where’s the stats person? Wondering if this entity is truly DOA. Sure seems like it.

I’m going crazy waiting. Please let them qualify for the loan. Next universe let them get the house.

There simply is not enough chocolate available on the planet to get through this. Good thing I’ve got a new Meg Cabot book to read.

Yes the students were told that campus would be dedensified. Yes they were told they could all be potentially moved so that all would have their own bedroom. It did not occur to them that you would move every set of roommates into separate suites without regard to if those left behind even knew each other. I cannot believe you did not even consider this. Now it just feels like you want the students to cancel their housing! After all these freshman have had to adapt to, they should at least get to live with the person they have been planning with for months!! It was the one thing that my DD was still so looking forward to. So sad. ?

It’s been a week since my friend was accosted by a man wielding a sword and a knife. Fortunately, the police were able to handle the situation before she was harmed. But I can’t stop thinking about what could have been 
 so I know she must be feeling that and so much more.

Why when I ask you several questions, as we need to get things moving along, you always seem to answer only one?

Trying to work with you is very inefficient.

Wow, it’s discouraging that such scum in the world exist. Posting fake Craig’s List apartment sublets and stringing along my daughter. Thank goodness she got hold of the apartment staff who told her this was a scam. This is the second scam she’s come across the past week. :frowning: She is so discouraged. No more Craig’s List, I guess.

Oh, I’m sure you will talk your way out of this one and your followers will still love you, but you will still be lying.

Now I can see why they call prednisone “the devil’s Tic Tacs”. The shoulder surgery was a breeze compared with these side effects.
4 weeks of this? :dizzy: :flushed: :weary:

Please let this be nothing serious. And, darn, can he get a break?

I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with an irrational person. Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick positive resolution.

Another September 11th, 19 years seems like only yesterday No local memorial service due to COVID. I will still visit the local memorial, as I do each year, and pay my respects. Never forget!

Your complete incompetence at work will matter this year instead of just wasting everyone’s time like usual.

Mourning those we lost September 11, 2001 and the equivalent number we’ve lost daily to COVID-19.

I hate that we’ve had to put our retirement fun on hold for this. Wasting precious time. : (

How many times should I have to ask you something for you to answer before I just give up? I have probably asked too many times already