Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

Thank you to our vet for finding this bizarre tooth problem with our kitty while she was getting her teeth cleaned. Yes it was an expensive fix, but she could have died if the infection went to her other organs.

Veterinarians are incredible people. To quote the great Kramer “ Oh I’ll take a vet over an M.D. any day. They gotta be able to cure a lizard, a chicken, a pig, a frog- all on the same day.”

How ironic that you send H a text to tell him you don’t appreciate being “lectured” via a text by me right after you give him a demeaning and childish text lecture regarding a potential life saving decision he made regarding your dad - a decision 99/100 independent people would have made the same way he did, you agreeing with the 1/100 of course.

Even if you disagree, you definitely don’t need to deride your brother the way you did. That was incredibly mean.

I’m a teacher. When I see hurtful things that are way out of line being hurtled at another, I’m always going to speak up and I wouldn’t do things differently if I had a do-over.

The good thing is I made you think about your actions. Now hopefully you’ll learn from it. I don’t give a hoot what you think about me because I dared stand up to you.

I am still wondering how much you care about your dad vs drooling over the inheritance you’re going to get. Would you act the same if there were no inheritance or the 6 figure loan you’ll get out of without paying it back/having it deducted from your 50%? The lure of money certainly can do awful things to people’s minds. You acted incredibly different when you didn’t know about it.

Plotting to kidnap a sitting governor to prove a point through violent means? I have no words anymore.

Update on political yard sign situation. Our BLM sign has disappeared after only a few days. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but my opinion on a couple of neighbors has hardened. I guess it’s good to know exactly what kind of people we’re dealing with and lower expectations according. Still very depressing.

Aw sis, give your cats a break. They’re really quite smart putting that dead mouse with their other “mouse” toys. That way they can play with it again later. Who knows? They could be hoping you change the batteries so it will move again.

Regardless, it’s awfully cute IMO, esp since I don’t have to remove the body.

And you have to admit, they’re working for a living encouraging field mice to stay in the field this winter rather than moving inside.

Happy to give you a donation to whatever you were collecting for. Didn’t want/need whatever you were “selling” - just gave you some cash. But please, for all that is good and holy, when you ring people’s doorbells, don’t have your mask around your chin!!

Watched preview for The West Wing reunion episode 3 times - in tears each time. Talk about hitting a nerve, it was my favorite show ever. Superb acting and writing in the fictional land where the most intelligent rise to the highest level of public service. They are doing a re-creation of a Season 3 episode, Hartsfields Landing. I need to put Kleenex on next week’s list for Kroger pick-up.

She told you so. We told you so.

Really wish I had waited for the CAT scan and follow-up appointment instead of looking up the test results and trying to guess. It doesn’t look good.

It makes no sense to attribute college students’ Covid status to their home towns, which can be hundreds of miles away from where these students are living. This totally distorts what is actually occurring in the home towns/states.

Day five of oil to gas conversion. I will be so glad to get this over but am grateful to the guys doing the work.

More frequently I feel like we are stuck in a classroom with a no-fun teacher.

Stupid…it’s just STUPID. So according to State mandate - both parents of an infant can be with the infant during doctor visits. That is until the infant is 8 weeks old. Then only ONE parent may be in the room. Really…WTH…WHY? They live together and are already all exposed to each other…the adults are dingy and sleep deprived, are you really expecting one person to remember all the questions they want to ask and then retain the info until they can brain dump it to the other parent? What is the point of this restriction.

I’m really over the stupid, power grabbing, nonsensical aspect of this. I’d make an appropriately stupid face to show my emotion - but it would be behind a mask and hence lose it’s effectiveness.

Grrrrrrrr

A woodpecker on a metal pole… what a stupid sight… lotta noise, not a whole lot of substance. Why does that remind me of some folks?!

USPS Informed delivery tells me that my ballot is coming today. I’m very excited to VOTE.

Dear brainiacs at the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission:

“I M HYE” likely describes your state of mind when you approved this vanity plate.

Ah Chick Fil A… sending kudos! We haven’t gotten your food since the pandemic started, but really wanted to today. We came off typical eating hours hoping for less of a line, but alas, no. Seeing the double drive thru packed solid to your entrance didn’t even deter us this time like it has in the past. The wait seemed long, but you were very efficient. Every worker we saw along your system was pleasant and wearing their mask correctly. The food and lemonade were worth it - and thank you for making a tart(er) lemonade! It’s really tasty for our taste buds.

I wish you could train other places to be as good at handling Covid and food as you are. Maybe that’s why you have the business you do. McD’s right next door only had two cars in their drive thru line. Ditto with Sonic on the other side.

It’s good to know you’re not in danger of going out of business even if we only show up once in 7 months! You’re in luck. It won’t be another 7 months. Med school lad is (hopefully) coming next month and I know you’re on his mind. The wait will be worth it for him.

Painting dining room and living room. Never realized there are 372 shades of white ???

What a crappy call!!! Argh!!!

I cannot believe I wastes TWO HOURS of my life this week dealing with incompetent health insurance customer service! It is asinine to tell me the Rx was rejected because “It says here the medicine is covered but the new packaging isn’t”.