Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1)

I’m very successful professionally and am a top regional age group runner, but in my son’s Christmas letter he put as my big accomplishment that I wasn’t kicked off any internet forums this past year! I guess I should be proud??? (wasn’t the case in past years…)

How can I be allergic to a poodle? And he follows me around, all perky and adorable, and even my dog indifferent FIL tells me that I have to keep him. I DO have to keep him. But what to do about my eyes?

Why am I in the position of apologizing because you and your inefficient organization can’t seem to get their act together?

I still haven’t gotten my Christmas cards out. I hate licking the envelopes and was so busy. But tomorrow they are in the mail and No, I am not embarrassed.

I’m not supposed to tell anyone this - but D and her husband are now trying to have a baby!!! Come on, 2019 - please be a good year for them (and a happier year for me, too.)

Sometimes when you don’t show up for work you make it very apparent that redundancy and non-essential should be in your title.

Can’t believe that Texas beat Georgia!! Whoo hoo!

You’re lying again.

When you agree in November to hire a college student as a babysitter over her semester break, and then cancel 14 hours before her 35 hour work week is set to begin (because you decided to do something else), you are being an unfair jerk.

I am handling your departure this morning. It will probably hit me that you are actually gone when I get home from work and all of the shoes at the door are gone.

Well, that didn’t last long. Back in the job search again.

I wish you would make an effort to lose weight. I know you aren’t happy and it’s not healthy. I’m trying to keep my opinion to myself but it’s really difficult.

The “Ignore List” on CC and the “Snooze Button” on FB make my life soooo much more peaceful. Ahh - the sweet joy of not having to read posts by the people who annoy me. Teehee.

Oh how sad. Cancer takes another great local business leader. RIP Blake.

Proud of myself for not crying when middle son told me tonight that he would take in his ill big brother and give him a place to live if it’s ever necessary…

I hope you followed up on that scholarship - the link was sent to you last August.

2019 is starting out a bit rocky…several health issues (one very serious) going on with dear friends and family. All forms of prayers and positive vibes are welcome and appreciated.

Every day, dear coworker, you eat your chemical bar breakfast from the super noisy wrapper and it drives me crazy.

Three weeks alone-- only my own messes to clean up! Well, and the cat’s.

Biopsy results tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed. Not something my 28 year old D should have to deal with.