SCAD Online eLearning Graphic Design

Hello!
I’m was admitted to SCAD’s BFA GD program and I want to do their program via eLearning as I’m far away and in light of everything going on with Covid, but I truly can’t find ANY information about the quality of their online platform from anyone other than SCAD themselves. I really really need some information if anyone knows someone who is in the online bachelors at scad I’m really any program. I’m transferring from Wentworth Institute of Technology’s Industrial Design Program and I got into Syracuse University’s communication design program, Champlain College’s Visual Communication Design program, and RIT’s Graphic Design program also, but I am hesitant to go to a school in person due to everything going on in the world right now. If anyone have information regarding SCAD’s eLearning program please let me know!!!

May I ask what your experience was at Wentworth? My son was admitted, incoming transfer freshman, and looking at their industrial graphic design program. We’ve been trying to find out how the quality of education is, he based his application selection on colleges that have NASAD accreditation within the NYC area that we can afford. Best of luck to you!