Seen any good movies lately?

@jerseysouthmomchess, while I have Comcast, I also have an Amazon FireStick. That’s how I’ve streamed Disney.

Apple TV here.

I use the Roku - free version. It has all the tv apps on it.

If you have a newer Smart TV you can download the Disney app to it.

Forgot to mention, you don’t have to have Amazon Prime to use a FireStick. I used to have Prime, but gave it up a few years ago. I still stream through the stick. You just have to have an Amazon account.

We streamed via Roku stick here and streamed Hamilton on Disney plus. We cut the cord a couple years ago and I don’t believe we will ever go back.

I saw Palm Springs - what a unique film. I liked it. Not Academy Award material, but well done all the same.

Google Chromecast for Disney plus

Verizon was (is?) offering a one year free Disney+ subscription.

We watched Palm Springs and found it funny and well acted.

We watched Palm Springs last night and liked it. It was a good Saturday night movie.

Two of the best movies I’ve ever watched (though I probably have idiosyncratic tastes) were Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Blue Velvet. Both on the edgy side, but brilliant in their own ways.

Movies seen recently that we enjoye – Hamilton obviously but also Mud, AntMan.

I despised Blue Velvet. I find anything sadomasochistic very disturbing.

Showtime has Room right now. I’ve seen the whole movie before - difficult to watch but truly excellent, and have now rewatched parts of it. The acting is stellar.

Starz now has Little Women; I haven’t seen it yet but will watch tonight or tomorrow.

Watched “Fear City” documentary series on Netflix about NYC mafia in late 1980’s Loved it. Having grown up in that time period and having close friends that were associated, it filled in some blanks.?

Black Is King …Beyoncé is amazing she wrote, directed and produced this visually stunning experience. I missed a lot of the references, but the symbolism, and positive messages are impactful. Just stunning,

The Peanut Butter Falcon on Amazon Prime. Very good acting and uplifting/feel good.

^^^Just saw it 2 days ago. I like the actors backstory as well… Makes the movie that much better.

I watched Made in Italy via On Demand Tuesday night. Liam Neeson and his son play father/son who need to reconcile over 20 year wound of losing wife/mother. Beautiful Tuscan scenery was the real star of the film for me - nice escape for the evening!