Sending SAT 1 scores along with low-ish SAT 2 scores

<p>So I'm apply to Purdue and it's one of 3 schools on my list that do not require or recommend Subject Tests. I'm a US citizen, have a 2030 SAT 1, great grades, good essay and alright ECs .I think I have a pretty high probability of getting in. But I just took 2 subject tests, Chem and Math 2 and I'm expecting low scores (670-690 in Math 2 and 720-740 in Chem ). But I'm looking to use my free score reports to send my SAT 1 along with the SAT 2s well before they run out. ( Can't just send SAT 1's for free with those score reports). Should I send all my scores to Purdue even though I'll be sending potentially low subject scores . Will they negatively affect my application?</p>

<p>Purdue does not require SAT 2s. Don’t send them.</p>

<p>I wanted to use the 4 free score reports which came with my SAT 2 registration. Meaning that if I want to use it for SAT 1 , I’ll have to send the SAT 2 scores as well. Otherwise I won’t be able to send my SAT 1’s for free. After all ,there’s no harm in saving 50 dollars,especially since I’m applying to 10 schools.</p>

<p>Utilize the free report, if it’s not required they won’t consider it. What is your intended major?</p>

<p>Those scores don’t seem low to me. Send 'em.</p>