Some easy classes to dilute GPA

My 3rd semester hurt my GPA a lot-as many of you already know-so I am trying to dilute this negative effect…I have 3.43 cGPA, which is decent for engineers but still not good for Med school.

What are some relatively easy math or gen ed classes?

@paul2752, that’s going to depend on your own strengths. What gen ed requirements do you have remaining?

My son took Geography (GY) 101 or 102 (can’t recall) to fulfill a natural science requirement, and he really liked it and thought it was relatively easy.

He also took a film class that he really liked that required a few papers, but I don’t think it was terribly demanding (aside from having to set aside the time to watch several films) if you’re comfortable writing and doing critical analysis.

He’s taking a communications (public speaking) class at our local community college this summer to fulfill a social science requirement, and it’s been pretty demanding timewise. Not sure about the grading. Hoping it’s not too tough!

Maybe post question this on UA’s reddit ?

Our school has reddit?! Sweet.

I only need 6 credits in Fine Arts/Social behavioral/and HL. Lots of AP credits frm music theory,spanish langauge and AP US government helped skipping gen ed

Thank you @LucieTheLakie and @MichiganGeorgia

@paul2752 You will need to take classes that are “twofers”. BCPM classes that will boost both cum and science GPA.

Is there a math stats class you can take…even as a CC summer class?

I think I found two…one is MA 210(stat) and another is CH 155(forensic science)

Oh wait the math class is only for math major…and the other is not offered now. I guess I could do them later

@paul2752 You can probably get an over-ride for the math class that’s only for math majors

@paul2752 MATH 301 (Discrete Math) and MATH 355 (Probability) are not as easy as say “Intro to Listening” but the syllabi are usually structured to make it very easy to make an A or A+.

SW 320
CJ 100