Sophie Davis Fall 2021

Yeah, 30 waitlisted. I think chances are low that any of us will get off of the list. :sob: So I’m just focusing on other options now.

Right, chances are low. Not sure if it’s a nice way saying not accepted.

I’m pretty sure it is just a nice way of saying that. Realistically, how many out of the fifteen would say no?

Hey guys,
so i did have my interview with Sophie Davis yesterday.
Overall, it was such a welcoming group. i was extremely nervous but it was a great experience. The student interviewer was very welcoming and kind and overall just wanted you to do your best. It was really just a conversation and it was really nothing to be nervous about but i still was. Honestly it was such a great experience overall. The next two interviews were just overall getting to know you and the best advice i can give for that is to be yourself. It was so much less nerve racking when you are comfortable and chill and just yourself. It’s a great environment overall and honestly everyone that gets accepted would be so greatly lucky. The last interview also contained a rundown on what would happened after the interview portion and yada yada yada. If any of you guys have any questions id be glad to answer them based on my interview. Good luck to the rest of you and congrats to this eof you that got a brooklyn BAMD acceptance

Also side note, if the Doctor and professors gave me their email is that a sign that they liked me? like i said i wasn’t too confident in one of my answers in the interview and felt as if it was a major turning point but idk.

It could be that they really liked you! But not to be that person, but I think they give their emails to everyone so that we can reach out for questions.

lol i assumed that too, just overthinking and kinda nervous and just hoping that answer wasn’t terrible. thanks!!!

np! ahahhaha same i’m so nervous

1 Like

Same here. I hope we all get in.

4 Likes

hi, i just wanted to share that i got an email for an interview today! my interviews on March 16 so there’s still time, don’t lose hope! and thank you once again to everyone who shared their tips!

4 Likes

Heyy, I also received an email today and my interview is also on March 16. I thought that they interviewed until mid-march yet here our interviews are on March 16. That is really a sign to not lose hope guys. Also good luck on your interview @cardigan22 !!! What time is your interview maybe we will be in the same main room? Btw my name is Aisha and I have short hair so look out for me lol.

3 Likes

Hi, D received Interview for Sophie today for 03/17 …

6 Likes

If you do not get an interview from Sophie Davis does this mean I am automatically rejected.

Not at all, interviews are still going on & there maybe some more until April 1st.

thanks, man I have been already accepted into the NYIT S/DO program but Sophie is my first choice and I was losing hope because I have not been invited for an interview.

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope

how many spots and how many are called for interviews in Sophie this year?

As far as Ik, I think they are gonna take 70-80 students from 300 students those are selected for the interviews.

1 Like

Thanks. In the previous cycles they were taking 90 students. Did they reduce it now to 70? Any idea on how many out of state?

1 Like

I asked the students they said they usually takes 70 students and this year they might be take little bit higher. No worries. Everything gonna be gd.

1 Like

The day I had the interview, they told me they’re aiming for 80-90 unlike the previous years where it was 70 students accepted. Although idk how many out of state they’re accepting.
Hope that was any of health

2 Likes