Stanford or Duke

<p>I am currently a Junior in a private catholic school. And I am Hispanic. And I was wondering if I could into duke or Stanford with these perquisites:</p>

<p>Sophmore classes:
High Geometry
Advanced College Math (college credit)
Honors Chemistry
Theology
English II
Geography</p>

<p>Junior classes:
AP Us history
AP Precal
AP Chemistry
AP Biology
Advanced Sculpture
Advanced Psychology
Personal Finance
AP MacroEconomics
English III
Theology</p>

<p>Gpa of 92.89 ( it was 94 freshman year)</p>

<p>Clubs: German club, history honor society, will be applying for NHS, Investing for the future(VP), Mu Alpha Theta, and Math Team. </p>

<p>Sports: varsity since sophomore year on the soccer team.
Club soccer from (2004-2011)</p>

<p>Will be taking SAT and PSAT. </p>

<p>What are my chances for duke or stanford</p>

<p>Welcome to CC and the Hispanic Students forum!</p>

<p>You may not get too many responses to your Chances thread for two reasons:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Not many members on this forum put a lot of confidence in Chances since there are many variables involved in college admissions; and particularly for highly selective colleges, such as the two you are asking about.</p></li>
<li><p>SAT scores are a large factor in college admissions. Without them it is impossible to even say if you are a competitive candidate for these schools, no less what your chances of admission are.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>If you haven’t already, please read the sticky threads and some of the recent threads on this forum, they explain a lot about how college admissions works in general and more specifically for Hispanic applicants.</p>

<p>A couple of comments on your post:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>AP Precalc is not a class.</p></li>
<li><p>While you are in German club, you don’t show any FL coursework.</p></li>
</ol>