Stats of admitted freshman

<p>Hi, I am looking to apply to U of R and I was wondering what the stats were of anyone that was accepted as a freshman. Thanks! :)</p>

<p>@johnlockeness- I was recently accepted with a GPA of 3.7 and a weighted GPA of 3.9. My ACT was 25 and SAT 1830. In high school I was a part of NHS and Spanish Honors Society. I played soccer (both school and club) as well as golf and lacrosse. If I were to guess, the 50th percentile for admitted students in terms of GPA and test scores would be 3.5 weighted and something like a 1700. Hope this helps!</p>

<p>Thank you so much! Do you plan on attending? And have you visited the campus? If so, what were things you like/disliked about it, or what general vibe did you get from it?</p>

<p>I was admitted with approximately a 4.25 GPA and a 1730 SAT score. I loved the learning environment when I visited the campus. All of the students seemed welcoming and I got a great vibe compared to other schools. If you have good stats you will be awarded lots of money!</p>

<p>Did you have a 4.25 regular gpa or was that the gpa that they calculate?</p>

<p>The one they calculated was a little higher, but I don’t remember exactly.</p>

<p>Several parents of 3.0-3.3 students have posted on that thread that their kids were accepted at Redlands. Geography and leadership experience is considered as well as GPA and scores. And of course some didn’t get as much merit $$ as those with higher stats.</p>

<p>S was admitted - 3.9 uw GPA, 27 ACT, 1780 SAT, with strong extracurriculars. Redlands was very generous - he received both an academic and merit scholarship.</p>

<p>What do people know about Redlands? Is it a good/very good/great school? Does it have a good reputation with employers?</p>

I have a 3.4 GPA and a 1860 SAT score and I got in early action with an 18k scholarship per year