Summer/Fall 2021 Transfer Admission

@AggieMomhelp would you be able to help with this?

Most off campus housing communities do roommate matching.

As for social media… check fb for your situation.

Transfer Question.
I have completed 27 hours with a 3.8 gpa. Interested in Construction Science. I will take physics in the Fall which is the last requirement. Is it possible to gain admission for the spring 22 ? I know the deadline is in Oct but could it be deferred/confirmed when Fall grades post in Dec ? Or should I wait and apply in January 2022 for admission in the Fall?

Unfortunately, they will not consider you for admission - required course work must be completed before the end of Summer II term for Spring admission.

"Coursework Timeline
• Competitive applicants will have the required coursework completed by the application deadline.
• Applicants to the summer/fall term may be asked to submit spring final grades, this is not a guarantee.
• Summer coursework will not be considered for summer/fall applicants.
Fall coursework will not be considered for spring applicants.
• Applicants to the spring term should have the required coursework completed by the end of Summer II semester before applying. "

1 Like

Sadly Jaceyk is right. There’s a bit of leeway applying in spring for fall, but there’s just not enough time to review fall grades for spring admission.

Also, maybe you could apply for summer 2022 and not wait til Fall. Just a thought.