Nada

We could be in for the long haul and have to wait until closer to 1/15

1 Like

Nope nothing here

Still nothing

1 Like

Nope, nothing…uhhh

1 Like

So I guess we are waiting until January now since the office will probably close. How am I going to break my habit of hitting reload?

2 Likes

She chose psychology, but who knows. She’s excited about Binghamton, but still waiting on some of her top choices. I guess they let a bunch of kids in on Wednesday night because a few of her classmates got in and I just met a mom on line at the supermarket from a neighboring district whose daughter got in as well Wednesday. Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

2 Likes

Any chance they might release some decision today even though office is closed? Wait it torture.

1 Like

When will Harpur admissions resume? Jan 15 is getting close!! :pray:t2:

On the Binghamton Admissions instagram they say the office is closed until Jan 2 - and no decisions until they return.

2 Likes

Their admission instagram says they are closed 12/26 AND 1/2 and decisions will not be released. It doesnt say they are closed 12/26 THROUGH 1/2. Maybe they made a typo on their IG?

1 Like

I am sure they are closed until 1/2. A minor infraction with wording.

You are more than likely correct, although during the last admissions zoom session, the admin counselors did say decisions could possibly come out during the break.

1 Like

It probably has to do with whether certain admissions folks feel like working remotely during the break - or not haha.

So it’s January and we’re back here!
What do we think? Tonight? Thursday? 11:59PM on Jan 15th?

Have already begun obsessively refreshing the applicant portal since 7:30 am :joy:

1 Like

I spoke to a friend and last year he said most NYC applicants heard back on 1/10.

Ugh - 1/10 is so far from now!!!
Also, I’ve decided to limit my obsessive reloading to 6:30-8:30PM.

could happen sooner or later than that. last year’s timeline will prob be slightly different than this year. My guess is things will start happening daily now in waves.

1 Like

OK I was just reading last year’s thread and it said that if the SAT tab disappears from the portal it means your decision is coming soon. Well my daughter’s SAT tab is blank now when you click on it. So…let’s see!

1 Like