SUNY at Binghamton Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

That’s why I got my hopes up last Thursday - and more nothing!

1 Like

same, maybe this week…

Hudson Valley NY here, also checking the portal obsessively. Does everyone think we need to wait for Thursday?

1 Like

I think we need to wait for January!!! Argh!

2 Likes

Hudson Valley here too @sawrilmom ! Checking daily. Nothing. EA. Free Apply Week. 4.0. Small public school. 1300+ SAT. AP Scholar with Distinction. Lots of ECs. NHS. Outside of school easily demonstrated success in own businesses. Varsity sports. etc. Was on the call last night for Financial Aid/Bing Overview session. Agree with other posters… more questions about “when will we find out?” Than anything else. : ) Def agree it is Thursdays; So we’ll be checking at the end of the week. Happy Holidays!!

Applied early October from a large school, 3.8 weighted GPA, 31 ACT, NHS, varsity sport for 4 years, some EC, AP courses, applied EA. The wait is agonizing lol …

1 Like

Curious whether any OOS folks have received any word of potential merit aid?

No. Not until Feb/March I think.

1 Like

Thank you! I figured that was true for financial aid but didn’t know about merit scholarships. Thanks!

1 Like

We’re OOS state. Daughter accepted to Watson last week. Got merit notification yesterday.

1 Like

Oh thank you! In the portal I presume?

No idea. She handles all that stuff and I just hear the news.

1 Like

That’s great - I really appreciate the info you offered!

just recieved yday but i think i got the low end 5k per year. OOS student

Were you notified in the portal?

My daughter heard last night at 7:15pm. Accepted into Harpur with a 32 ACT, she doesn’t have an actual GPA because she’s in a special program in our school where you don’t get letter grades for English and SS junior/senior year. We are from a public school in Westchester that Bing seems to love.

7 Likes

What is she going to do in Harpur? Congrats !!

1 Like

nope just recieved a mail abt it

Anyone… anything?

2 Likes

nothing here

1 Like