SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

@familyfromLI I believe you do have until May 1, but as the different research streams fill up they fill up. My daughter wanted one of popular ones, so she committed early to get into the one she really wanted.

i’m an EA applicant to Harpur 29 superscore ACT 1350 SAT 3.83 W GPA, lots of ECs and i still haven’t gotten anything!!! should i be worried?? i’m freaking out! got in to fordham and umass amherst on time, so i’m anxious :frowning:

Got it.Thanks for the info!

@janeeyre1 Most of the applicants with your stats have not heard back yet. If you check prior posts this year
or last year’s posts, you will notice that they accept or defer students with SAT below 1400 and gpa below 4.0 later in December or in early January. The only students who got in with lower stats so far this year are OOS.

My son has a 1560 SAT and 3.96 GPA many AP and honors classes and EC’s and still hasn’t heard anything. He applied before 11/1 to Watson Engineering ,Instate…hoping to hear something soon!

I checked the date for EA and it is January 15 for decisions. Just frustrating that they dribble them out a little bit at a time!

@01kids03 I called them yesterday. They recommend checking the portal on Tuesday and Thursday evening. They cannot confirm the order in which they review applications, but claim they are reviewed in order received. If we don’t receive decisions this week, then we have to wait until early January due to holiday break.

Can’t believe we’re still waiting. I got no financial aid from my ED so for $50,000 less per year I just want to see the money

I just got accepted to the School of Management at BINGHAMTON!!! :slight_smile: Just got my email!! #binghamton2023

There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Don’t worry. My son has a 4.0, 36 ACT, 1580 SAT, 3x800 SAT2 and comes from a feeder school with over a 90 percent acceptance rate to Binghamton. He has not heard yet. And only a few of his friends have heard and the vast majority have not.

Accepted to Watson Engineering.
SAT: 1290(730 math)
UW GPA: 3.75
High school not in US.

Is this a low score for getting in Binghamton?

got accepted on 12/5
32 act
3.9 gpa
in state
bunch of my friends got deferred, but good luck to all

Any rejections come out yet?

@vball2525 any idea what your friends’ stats are (for the ones who got deferred) ? Thanks

"Accepted to Watson Engineering.
SAT: 1290(730 math)
UW GPA: 3.75
High school not in US.

Is this a low score for getting in Binghamton?"

1290 is on the low side for the engineering school. If you are a full pay international, the probably helped your cause.

Thanks @AJC …still waiting… If not tonight then it’ll be in January. Crazy!

Anyone hear tonight?

Nope, just waiting in my bed next to my horse size plushy from Toys R Us!!

Still waiting…

@1S1Dforcollege my daughter got accepted a few weeks ago and is very interested in studying neuroscience and Parkinson’s specifically. She is considering several other schools as well. But I’d love to share anything you’re willing to share as she makes her decision? Thanks so much!